Gaming Switch System Seller being emulated already.

Still happy with purchase knowing the system seller is available free via emulation?

• Total voters

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A question pretty much designed to antagonize. To be fair, the system seller for me at the moment would be skyrim, as even though it can be played on a variety of platforms and pirated easily, I would like to kill the citizens of whiterun with a more accessible, albeit large handheld.

Reactions: RyleWeststar

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just my 2cents.

Tons of people could of just gotten zelda on the Wii U. They could of brought it or simply downloaded it. Some did, it was released a few days before release date.

But as your question.
Playing the game on a pc/laptop is no the same as playing it on the system it was made for. For one the controls are better since it was made for that system and controls.
Next main reason to buy the switch is to have the switch. Not to simply play zelda.
I got a few amount of games for my switch. All at launch or there release date and more to come.
And i can use my switch as intended. On m tv or taking it with me on its screen.
VS being lock down to big laptop or no moveable pc.

If you compare to the Wii u. Then its the same thing I can take it on the go vs only being able to play it on the tv the wii u is connected to.

So yea i have no problem with my buy or the switch and zelda.

Odven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I
A question pretty much designed to antagonize. To be fair, the system seller for me at the moment would be skyrim, as even though it can be played on a variety of platforms and pirated easily, I would like to kill the citizens of whiterun with a more accessible, albeit large handheld.
To that argument, I raise you

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like the people pissed for buying an NES mini when they found out you can emulate all those games! /s

Seriously, Switch owners who have already played through most if not all of the game, at their convenience wherever/whenever they want to go, I'm sure they are soo envious of emu users who can't even use runes yet. :rofl2:

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
It's a system seller NOW. Remember, it is also for the Wii U.
The real system seller will be Melee HD with online features and support for the competitive scene lmao

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resolution in general for the GPD win has to be lowered along with most other graphical settings. I was considering getting it, but unsure if it would get the same support the switch would get, considering the GPD at its cheapest is the same price of the switch.

Gadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
switch is more powerful than gpd. gpd is better for emulators I suppose, you'll never have to hack it and deal with all that nonsense

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's also free if you pirate it on a wiiu. Does that get a vote in this thread, or do we need another useless poll?

(I kind of feel sorry for the 'no' voters...it's not like CEMU or wiiu piracy is a new thing, so they must've been living under a rock :P )

AlexanderLS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... emu users who can't even use runes yet. :rofl2:

Skip to 1:47 the timestamp link apparently didn't work.
CEMU 1.7.4 is technically for patreons only atm however it didn't take long to find a pirated version.

If this topic antagonizes you, you need to grow a pair, snowflake.

Last edited by AlexanderLS,

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Skip to 1:47 the timestamp link apparently didn't work.
CEMU 1.7.4 is technically for patreons only atm however it didn't take long to find a pirated version.

If this topic antagonizes you, you need to grow a pair, snowflake.

Actually I'm all good here, just stating my opinion. If that happens to antagonize you, then you may need to "grow a pair" or better yet just don't post if you don't want differing opinions.

AlexanderLS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I'm all good here, just stating my opinion. If that happens to antagonize you, then you may need to "grow a pair" or better yet just don't post if you don't want differing opinions.
Your opinion is factually inaccurate and is not an opinion at all.
You are just plain wrong. You made a factual claim that is wrong.

The antagonize comment is referring to posts above yours claiming this topic is meant to antagonize or calling this topic a troll topic. Those people who are antagonized or feel trolled should stop being such pathetic snowflakes.

Last edited by AlexanderLS,

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your opinion is factually inaccurate and is not an opinion at all.
So my opinion is not an opinion somehow? Good work.
You are just plain wrong. You made a factual claim that is wrong.
Ok fine. But support for all four runes is very new, while the game has been out for over a month.
CEMU 1.7.4 is technically for patreons only
I'm good on paying for an emulator. Would rather save my money for a Switch and get the real experience.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Checking again after unwatching.
Just a drama queen thread still.
Attention seeking, or trying to confirm oneself by external opinions, I don't know, but this thread is built on OPs insecurities. It is fuel for drama.

I did well to unwatch.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Checking again after unwatching.
Just a drama queen thread still.
Attention seeking, or trying to confirm oneself by external opinions, I don't know, but this thread is built on OPs insecurities. It is fuel for drama.

I did well to unwatch.
You can't unwatch if you keep getting replies.
That being said, it's hilarious that the op is trying to justify playing the game on CEMU - ignoring the fact that by the time that BoTW is playable enough to actually be enjoyable, people are going to be moving on to newer games like MK8D. You'd have to be a real machosist to try to play BOTW on an emulator with it barely running - and if runes only now are sorta working then they haven't even gotten off the Great Plateau.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1