Homebrew Suggestion Switch Vibrator App..

pohaxsf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What if we exploit hd rumble to use it for hot massage nights.. more seriously.. to vitrualize sound for deaf.. idk.. I am scrapas in development

Reactions: ELY_M

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahahahahahahahah LOL

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This remind me to add in rumble in my alarm clock homebrew.

Reactions: orangy57

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's not the first time I see this kind of behavior with controllers, who remembers that PS3 homebrew app that allows you to test the PS Move's vibration, setting how strong and long the vibration is (and the description said "This homebrew should only be used by ladies")
:rofl:

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use custom drivers for my 360 wireless receiver on windows, and there's test where you set the vibration. I've actually used it years ago with this girl I was seeing.. It was very fun, worked well.. The 360 controllers have 2 decent size motors. I've never held a joycon, but I doubt it vibrates as strong as a 360 gamepad. 360/Joycon.. whatever you have on hand it good ;)

https://arc.7io.org/xbox360driver/x360wc/index.html

Last edited by Roamin64, , Reason: added driver url
Reactions: ELY_M

pohaxsf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It's not the first time I see this kind of behavior with controllers, who remembers that PS3 homebrew app that allows you to test the PS Move's vibration, setting how strong and long the vibration is (and the description said "This homebrew should only be used by ladies")
:rofl:
I use custom drivers for my 360 wireless receiver on windows, and there's test where you set the vibration. I've actually used it years ago with this girl I was seeing.. It was very fun, worked well.. The 360 controllers have 2 decent size motors. I've never held a joycon, but I doubt it vibrates as strong as a 360 gamepad. 360/Joycon.. whatever you have on hand it good ;)

omg im a pure loser

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

any reporter reading this please bring a homebrew dev to us

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I'd rather compete with a joycon then a ps move (sizewise), whilst hoping she finds the lack of rumble kind of dissapointing...

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hell yeah, X360 controller vibrate like nuts, specially when I used it on PS3 GT6 with CronusMax, jeez the controller is constantly vibrating.

Joy-cons are just mehh, just a tiny tickle vibration wise, not that I would ever try either one on my girlfriend LOL

But best one would probably be Xone controller, 3 different vibration sensations for your girlfriend since you could use the part that has the smaller motor, the part that has the bigger motor or the trigger vibration which at least in my fingers makes a god damn nice sensation on Forza which sadly most other games dont ever use them ;) (but from the sensation on my hands, Xone trigger rumble will be most likely the one that will please your girlfriend the best from all controllers, but try your self as I wont try that shit :rolleyes:).

Last edited by guily6669,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: "wake up dr frema. wake up and smell da ashes.."