Hacking Switched from ReiNX to Atmosphere, some titles stopped working

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, I thought it did, might have been thinking of something else
Ok. I just checked all commits since early September 2018, it looks like 45f23a8 may have added it. I find it strange that the changelogs didn't mention it at all, and the name of the commit doesn't imply it added it :thonk:

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok. I just checked all commits since early September 2018, it looks like 45f23a8 may have added it. I find it strange that the changelogs didn't mention it at all, and the name of the commit doesn't imply it added it :thonk:
ReiNX try not to look too much like they're copying atmosphere (even when they copy atmosphere).

Reactions: ZachyCatGames

acenj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was this ever solved? i ran into the same thing. i was running perfect on reinx and firmware 6.2. i upgraded offline to firmware 7.0.1 and switched to atmosphere (with sig patches). about half my titles work and the other half do not (failed to load). even if i reinstall the game, no go on atmosphere. if i switch back to reinx 2.1 all titles work. what am i missing?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
was this ever solved? i ran into the same thing. i was running perfect on reinx and firmware 6.2. i upgraded offline to firmware 7.0.1 and switched to atmosphere (with sig patches). about half my titles work and the other half do not (failed to load). even if i reinstall the game, no go on atmosphere. if i switch back to reinx 2.1 all titles work. what am i missing?

What version of atmosphere? 0.8.6 had a few issues? 0.8.5 should be fine.

Everything should work on reinx, but make sure to follow their guide if you switch back

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!