Switch's life in retirement house

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So FW18 was released, another useless major update I hope would never happen, but here we go. But at least it means N still cares about the console. They promised it'll have longer lifespan, but it seems the successor is around the corner anyway.

But do you think they will treat the elderly console with respect? They abandoned GBA pretty soon back in the day, but 3DS was well respected, fed with downgraded ports like Donkey Kong and Treasure Tracker while it was on it's last legs.

As for switch I'm sure it'll have many indie games for a few more years at least, stuff like 2D games that uses established engines, since it'll be easy to port. Even vita got a decent run of those for a while.

Reactions: Blythe93

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Switch userbase is massive, they'll definitely keep selling games for it for as long as they can, like you say, keep the ports and stuff coming even after the successor is out.

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo's next console is gonna be a third pillar, not a replacement. I wouldn't worry about Nintendo phasing out the switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...