Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually refeering to official translation a.k.a. a soft-house translate (like Atlus) and sell on stores.

Well SAO is licensed by Aniplex in the US so there's a slim chance of it happening.
Regardless, you could easily make a transpatch that's on par with an official release.

RaphaelDDL

Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Well SAO is licensed by Aniplex in the US so there's a slim chance of it happening.
Regardless, you could easily make a transpatch that's on par with an official release.
I would extract stuff, throw on google translate and try fix the texts.
Have no knowledge of japanese, just some words and expressions.

About the release, I doubt. PSP is kinda dead outside Japan :/

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Japanese isn't as hard as it comes across. I mean it takes some dedication but you can pick it up fairly easily. The worst parts are things like Kanji and some of the grammar rules. Aside from that, not too hard.
Coding as well is pretty easy. Again, it takes a little time but all good things do.

kakaka1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You could Use Atlas, honyaku or bing with Translation Aggregator insead, I think. 'Cause GT is worse than Atlas and any of the others. With a text hook soft like TA, you can compare dict's translations like this:
untitlbsb.bmp

Reactions: RaphaelDDL

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, why does the youtube trailer has the skill names in japanese while the other
screens and videos have them in english?

Maybe it was an early build of the game used for the purpose of making the trailer?

Anyway at least I won't have problem with the skills and this makes the game import
friendly for a good chunk of gamers.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just to say, I'm in holiday, I won't be able to take a look at it DIRECTLY, but if someone wants to try I'll be happy to help (I'll be back the 24th but still I'll try to take a shot when it'll comes out)

ultrab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to say, I'm in holiday, I won't be able to take a look at it DIRECTLY, but if someone wants to try I'll be happy to help (I'll be back the 24th but still I'll try to take a shot when it'll comes out)

Ty StorMyu, im very apreciated ; )

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
If I'm not mistaken the anime will have a second season,although I'm not sure of this.

Also, why did they make it on the PSP this console is almost dead.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If I'm not mistaken the anime will have a second season,although I'm not sure of this.

Also, why did they make it on the PSP this console is almost dead.

The "second season" is actually part of the anime. The rest of the novel plot isn't actually that relevant.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure about that I considered the PSP dead a long time ago :unsure: , because I only played like 2 games on it ( God of War and a shitty RPG game that took a year and a half to finish :wtf: ).

Oww I also have a confession to make , I lied about SOA getting a second season because when I read about the Manga I learned that there is more to it so I hoped that they continue making the Manga the game and the anime.:shy:

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's compare two "dead" platforms.

The Nintendo DS. No releases in Japan coming soon. Some shovelware here and there in other places. (except Devil Survivor 2, but that's because Europe is behind/ATLUS not having an EU branch)
GNeSx8Q.png

PSP (and this is only showing up until march 28th, there's tons more every month.

lv83DqM.png

PSP isn't really close to dead in Japan. Frontier Gate+, SAO, Durarara!!, Fate/Extra CCC are some hyped games just this month.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't wait for this game to appear. Looking at some screenshots I wonder how much is already in English.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
a "Qualified" member of Gbatemp actually talking about downloading illegal stuff on the forum, I thought I saw everything but this is just hilarious.

Reactions: signz

JuliusEra

majestix1988
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's compare two "dead" platforms.

The Nintendo DS. No releases in Japan coming soon. Some shovelware here and there in other places. (except Devil Survivor 2, but that's because Europe is behind/ATLUS not having an EU branch)
GNeSx8Q.png

PSP (and this is only showing up until march 28th, there's tons more every month.

lv83DqM.png

PSP isn't really close to dead in Japan. Frontier Gate+, SAO, Durarara!!, Fate/Extra CCC are some hyped games just this month.

JuliusEra

majestix1988
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mostly our trust is now on hands of Aksysgames or Xseedgames for games we want on psp(fate Extra CCC and others) they are believing for PSN release to make sales even with PSvita's compability issues when comes to psp games(um? yeah?) unlike Sega/Atlus/S-E

this game is not mostly will be going on US due(its has Anime on it) mostly anime games are not release on US if popularity is not good unlike Naruto/One Piece games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH