Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
jpcsp can run it, really badly but it can, and please
USE THIS ! Some people may have not watch the second half of the anime.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets try to keep this on topic. If you wanna help translating (their isnt much yet waiting on StorMyu) but you need to have a decent knowledge in japanese. not jsut hiragana and katakana. If you can do those PM me and ill send you like a small test. if i accept you ill hand you down scripts as i get them from stormyu

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Edited my posts, they have spoilers.
Also, when the patch is released, will it work with a no-patch save data or do I need to start over?

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, when the patch is released, will it work with a no-patch save data or do I need to start over?
havent been able to test that because we havent gotten it to work on a actual psp but I sure do hope so!

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The savedata does not contain anything related to the game's string itself, so yeah it'll work.

Laxus Dreyar

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question. I have SAO on my PSP, but when I run it it says "Game could not be started" do I have to upgrade my psp or something?

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
lets try to keep this on topic. If you wanna help translating (their isnt much yet waiting on StorMyu) but you need to have a decent knowledge in japanese. not jsut hiragana and katakana. If you can do those PM me and ill send you like a small test. if i accept you ill hand you down scripts as i get them from stormyu

I guess I'm out then... I can only do Katakana and Hiragana, but I can search the text for errors and such (it's called proofreading, I think...)

Off-Topic: I accidentally double posted... dunno if it's allowed or not but I'm sorry...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.