Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

incognito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Hey guys. This seems like a better place as any to place this question.
How do I decrypt the 831 mb "Install.dat" file?
I want to extract the gallery pictures (if possible) but I have no clue about how to decrypt the file.
I know what to do after decrypting it... quickBMS and all that stuff.
If a soln cant be replied here, a PM would be nice.

karu_maikeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes ! a fan translation for SAO-IM ..
keep up the good work guys ! i just find reading japanese text a little hard ..
i'm just wondering .. why do they have a little bit of different outfit ?

Kawaii_ne

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi minna-san,
I just want to say how I appreciate your work and all the effort you put into translating SAO. :lol: I don't understand Japanese (I just started learning hiragana) but if I can help in any way (testing a patch, etc.) just tell me, I'd love to help.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
I've read the last 5+ pages I have a doubt: is there any patch for this game? I can't seem to find one.

Anyway, if what I grasped from the thread is correct, the main obstacle in making a patch for the game has been overcame, so now making a full translation is technically possible right?

Sorry for the trouble if this has been repeated, but it didn't seem clear to me.

Nightmesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've read the last 5+ pages I have a doubt: is there any patch for this game? I can't seem to find one.

Anyway, if what I grasped from the thread is correct, the main obstacle in making a patch for the game has been overcame, so now making a full translation is technically possible right?

Sorry for the trouble if this has been repeated, but it didn't seem clear to me.
No there isn't a patch yet.

Eustion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can someone please translate this to English ?
xc4DXIA.jpg

BNF2dGq.jpg

Intrepid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I've been lurking ever since this thread was created, but I finally decided to sign up to show my support here. What you guys are doing is just amazing, and SAO fans everywhere are in your debt. In fact, I went and ordered a PSP and SAO IM myself so that I could attempt it in Japanese, but in the long run play it in English with the patch. So anyway, thanks again for everything you guys are doing; we really appreciate it!

Stardrad Yin

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The decryption is not the problem people...
It doesn't matter how you decrypt the stuff, the easiest way to do it, is jpcsp or the jpcsp connector.

If you use jpcsp, then you have the fix the elf header, if you use the jpcsp connector and a real psp then use this script:

(ms0:/tmp/command.txt)
Code:
DecryptPGD
ms0:/tmp/INSTALL.DAT e8b343545c92a36b57600c2ace06b403
Exit

But the game doesn't accept a decrypted file on real hardware and this is the problem.
We need to patch out the pgd stuff (npdrm).

If you look at the eboot with ida pro you can find the loading code by searching for the decrypt key, but since i can't read MIPS i don't know how to patch it out.

Forget what i wrote, i patched it successfully and now the game works with a decrypted INSTALL.DAT on real hardware, all you have to do is use a hex editor.

this needs to be patched
.text:00016B10 C9 31 01 0C jal sub_4C724
to
.text:00016B10 CE 31 01 0C jal sub_4C738

so,
- open EBOOT.BIN (decrypted) with a hex editor,
- goto 0x16BD0,
- change C9 31 01 0C into CE 31 01 0C

and that's it, the game now loads a decrypted INSTALL.DAT from iso, i just made a quick test + screenshot from my psp: (Dagger Assist Lv1 is translated ^^)

Thanks for this. It really helps with our Chinese translation project.

Reactions: omarrrio

Terxes123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, there. I am from Bulgaria and I will ask you for two favours:
1: I am on 79 floor of Ain Crad and I can't find the requested NM there. I have killen "NM: Strong Scissore" a couple of times, but it looks like this isn't the right NM. I have cleared both the interrupt missions, but the NM didn't appear and then. I have finded the door to the boss and completed all the quests. Please help me!!
Thanks!
I' m sorry if my English writing is bad.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I have volunteered to help Tsuna with the translation, so hopefully things will progress more quickly with two translators.

Edit: Can someone who has played the game PM me, I have some questions about mechanics for the translation.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, thought I'd show everyone the first screenshots we've done of the translation. We have about twice as much text translated as is in these, but we've hit what is likely to be a small snag in putting them in the game. Anyway, enjoy.

screens:
snap090.png

snap089.png

snap088.png

snap084.png

snap083.png

snap087.png

snap082.png

snap086.png

those ones with jap names, i think we missed them or they are stored somewhere.

Intrepid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those screens are looking great! Thanks for going to the trouble of translating and showing us the progress you have made!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT