Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

Leon12

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Alright guys it's been a while since we've shown you anything new, and with the "no longer a surprise" video being delayed, I wanted to give you something new to look at. So without further ado, enjoy these screens fresh from the translation team.

View attachment 5859View attachment 5860

For the lulz:

We've been having a few issues inserting one of the files in the game and "Legless Kirito" is the result XD.

View attachment 5857View attachment 5858

We are all working hard to bring this patch out to you guys so please be patient with us:)

On another note, I am currently editing the emails in the game, and the edits I am doing requires me to view the mails in-game and, unfortunately, I don't have access to all the emails in the game on my save. If any one off you guys have a complete save with all the emails, i'd appreciate if you'd upload it as it would really help me out. If you happen to have such a save, please send me a pm.

Greetings from the SAO Translation Team
Keep up guys,we look up to you.make the dream of sao for psp in english come true :):):)

LeoBoost

Trophies
XP
Country
I would just like to say that I really think of the people working on this project during their free time as heroes. I am a novice programmer and I understand how frustrating it is to do something as large as this. I guess that you could say that i look up to you as the people i would like to one day be like. I thank all of you for the effort that you are putting in to benefit a lot of people that you don't even know. You all have my respect and gratitude.

LeoBoost

Trophies
XP
Country
Also, if there is anything that i can do to help, please ask. But i unfortunately cant speak Japanese, anything else i could do would be an honor.

Sworddragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Alright guys it's been a while since we've shown you anything new, and with the "no longer a surprise" video being delayed, I wanted to give you something new to look at. So without further ado, enjoy these screens fresh from the translation team.

View attachment 5859View attachment 5860

For the lulz:

We've been having a few issues inserting one of the files in the game and "Legless Kirito" is the result XD.

View attachment 5857View attachment 5858

We are all working hard to bring this patch out to you guys so please be patient with us:)

On another note, I am currently editing the emails in the game, and the edits I am doing requires me to view the mails in-game and, unfortunately, I don't have access to all the emails in the game on my save. If any one off you guys have a complete save with all the emails, i'd appreciate if you'd upload it as it would really help me out. If you happen to have such a save, please send me a pm.

Greetings from the SAO Translation Team

wow good job on the Kirito-Hover-Mode-Omar
hmm maybe u guys could upload a patch with Kirito-Hover-Mode-Omar and one without
hmmm...that would be funny LOL

p.s:dont lock the file with a survey please
p.p.s:i can help u guys advertise on youtube or smth because i cant wait to get u guys famous

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow good job on the Kirito-Hover-Mode-Omar
hmm maybe u guys could upload a patch with Kirito-Hover-Mode-Omar and one without
hmmm...that would be funny LOL

p.s:dont lock the file with a survey please
p.p.s:i can help u guys advertise on youtube or smth because i cant wait to get u guys famous
We won't lock it up with a survey. In my experience, if someone locks up a file with a survey the file doesn't exist, if you manage to make it through the whole thing it will inevitably be fake. Like the "other" group supposedly translating this game, they say they have a 0.6 version, but if you go through the ads and stuff the file is actually a patch to Love Plus for the NDS. And I don't think we'll do a lot of advertising, I mean, if you want to tell people about it when we finish, that's great, but I don't really care about being famous as long as people who want to play this game get to play it.

Sworddragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
We won't lock it up with a survey. In my experience, if someone locks up a file with a survey the file doesn't exist, if you manage to make it through the whole thing it will inevitably be fake. Like the "other" group supposedly translating this game, they say they have a 0.6 version, but if you go through the ads and stuff the file is actually a patch to Love Plus for the NDS. And I don't think we'll do a lot of advertising, I mean, if you want to tell people about it when we finish, that's great, but I don't really care about being famous as long as people who want to play this game get to play it.

totally good point but at least advertising will help people to get this patch:lol:
i totally hate surveys as they never work for meh except that 1 time:angry:

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, it's unlikely that we'll put out a hover-mode patch, there's a fair likelihood that whatever was broken to make Kirito hover probably broke other things too, and might cause the game to crash at various points.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please just upload the patch
I atleast want to start the game
I appreciate all your work guys you seriously rock
Frankly, I haven't been able to really start the game. The menu part of the patch is reasonably solid, but at the moment we're working on an issue that has made all of the story stuff completely unreadable in Japanese or English. It's fixable, but not currently playable. And we do not intend to release a patch publicly that hasn't been pretty thoroughly tested for things like crashes etc, that's just going to piss people off and cause more flames than I care to think about. And there's no point doing all that testing before we're pretty close to a final version of the patch. Sorry, that's just the way that it is.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just to correct Sporky on one thing, the game only accept English or UTF8 and doesn't accept UTF16 anymore, and the script is written in UTF16 so => It's screwed
Which means you'll have to wait for a complete patch.

Why ? Because I did it to gain some spaces. You don't need to understand more than that ^^

Xanrom

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been patiently waiting for this patch. If you ever need someone who can test it to play, I'm here to volunteer. By the way, if you ever need a save file I have a complete save file. :D I've already finished this game and I'm on my 2nd play-through. >_<

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been patiently waiting for this patch. If you ever need someone who can test it to play, I'm here to volunteer. By the way, if you ever need a save file I have a complete save file. :D I've already finished this game and I'm on my 2nd play-through. >_<
We actually really need a complete save file. Especially if it's one where all the guild members survived all the boss fights.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using CWcheat, for the save file, or in order to unlock (almost ?) everything is banish ? ^^
No, I wouldn't have a problem with that. I just need access to things to make sure they show up on the page correctly. But none of us has played particularly far into the game. Come to think of it, someone pointed that out before, but I never got around to looking in to it, lol.

Xanrom

Trophies
XP
Country
We actually really need a complete save file. Especially if it's one where all the guild members survived all the boss fights.

Where can I send you the file? As far as I remember no one actually died in any of my boss fights. :D Because I'm always aiming for S or A ranks in boss battles. XD

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I'd appreciate it If you can send it to me through a PM. I'll take a look and see if you have some of the mails we are still missing. Thanks in advance:)

Kelebek

Thanks for the save. I've managed to find and edit a few more mails with it, but there are still more mails missing.

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like you guys or somebody is hard at work on this. I'm no good with PSP modding or anything so I don't think I'd be able to make use of this translation patch even if I wanted to, but I appreciate the effort and wish everyone best of luck. (And I don't know if I'll ever beat my imported copy, nevermind before the sequel comes out, but oh well, it is what it is lol--game gets kinda repetitive anyhow and the story is kind of like a silly fanfic in a way or three >_<;)

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like you guys or somebody is hard at work on this. I'm no good with PSP modding or anything so I don't think I'd be able to make use of this translation patch even if I wanted to, but I appreciate the effort and wish everyone best of luck. (And I don't know if I'll ever beat my imported copy, nevermind before the sequel comes out, but oh well, it is what it is lol--game gets kinda repetitive anyhow and the story is kind of like a silly fanfic in a way or three >_<;)
We'll put out step by step instructions when the patch is released, but modding a PSP is incredibly easy. Particularly using HEN, which I recommend for a beginner. You put the HEN eboot in the game folder, run the program on the PSP and hit X several times. Then any ISOs in the root\ISO folder can be played without difficulty until the next time the power is turned off, at which point you'll need to run HEN again. As for the story, yeah, I feel like adding Strea and other people from outside the Aincrad arc was sort of bullshit. I get why they wanted to, it was just totally unnecessary and not adequately explained.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: MoM, I don't have to do homework, anymore :D:blush::D