Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

VampJoseph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
been lurking around here for awhile since my last post on this thread and I have to say thank you guys for dedicating what free time you can to this project. I'm super excited for patch release day!

TheDave7365

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ooooh that sounds good, i'm not sure it really warrants buying a Vita though for me, i think atleast for now i'll stick with PSP and look forward to this patch being finished.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because our translators are busy robbing banks the game isn't translated yet.
No translation = no patch.

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say: not very far.

Now, if you would like to contribute your time and effort to the slog that is translating, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aren't there people who are working on it or did they stop?
i saw some translated images, but how far are the translators?
I am still working on it. Relatively slowly, as I am also working a full time job, and going to school full time. But, I won't quit until the patch is released, and that's a promise.

Surprisingly enough, the Vita sequel is getting an English official localization.
It's included in the Asian Taiwanese release (May 29, 2014).

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/2...ragments-asia-version-will-english-subtitles/
Holy fuck balls that's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Surprisingly enough, the Vita sequel is getting an English official localization.
It's included in the Asian Taiwanese release (May 29, 2014).

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/2...ragments-asia-version-will-english-subtitles/

...I think this isn't the case. According to the screens, the game has some english words like the menus and stuff like this, but the most important things like the story and descriptions aren't in english. There're mixed words, but the game still mainly "asian".
...that's my impressions based on the screenshots only. But I don't have high hopes to see the game in english...

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I think this isn't the case. According to the screens, the game has some english words like the menus and stuff like this, but the most important things like the story and descriptions aren't in english. There're mixed words, but the game still mainly "asian".
...that's my impressions based on the screenshots only. But I don't have high hopes to see the game in english...

It's quite possible that those screenshots weren't taken with English subs on.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country

Those screenshots were from the Chinese option.
Likewise, the Japanese version has those parts in English mixed with Japanese.
The wording of the announcement is the same as the one for Ragnarok Odyessy, Persona 4, Final Fantasy Asian versions...
It means the Taiwanese release is dual language: English or Chinese text (fully translated), with Japanese audio.

jag272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The wording of the announcement is the same as the one for Ragnarok Odyessy, Persona 4, Final Fantasy Asian versions...
It means the Taiwanese release is dual language: English or Chinese text (fully translated), with Japanese audio.
Sounds good to me if that is indeed the case, i'll have to keep an eye on how it develops.

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

...really? This sure changes everything. If it'll really have an english language option, I might consider importing. 8D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1