Hacking SX OS 1.1 Is Out

Puckmarin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Half of the Homebrew I install doesn't even work anyways. I install it from the Homebrew app store, and upon launch, I get an error. And the error doesn't even tell me what's wrong.

I think we're at a point where we have to wait for Homebrew developers to update their software to work with SX OS and vice versa. I'd fully expect all homebrew to work in the future.

The3rdknuckles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not assuming! it was said the sx os burned fuses...how is that me assuming??

1. Nintendo implemented the burning of fuses to prevent downgrading. Then burn when you update.

2. Xecuter fixes this issues. Source??? Go to the first page of this thread and look for the first post.

grytek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Does anyone know which emulators are working fine in SX OS especially with FW 4.1.0 ?

Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1.2 needs to support cart 2
Sure, but they need to improve home-brew compatibility more first as its more important. I can't even run NX Shell properly (Audio stutters when I play), and most of the emulators worked in Hekate runs really slow.

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know which emulators are working fine in SX OS especially with FW 4.1.0 ?

Thanks

Sure, but they need to improve home-brew compatibility more first as its more important. I can't even run NX Shell properly (Audio stutters when I play), and most of the emulators worked in Hekate runs really slow.

Technically cart2 support is more important, since game backups are the primary purpose of SX OS

Reactions: DReaMoR and peteruk

eldgrim001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus

Thanks

Technically cart2 support is more important, since game backups are the primary purpose of SX OS
exactly lol. Just boot to hekate if you need that shit

Last edited by eldgrim001,
Reactions: alisaeed and Ty_

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hope they are also working on eshop games (*.nsp files)

(After supporting card2-games)

They've stated it's something they want to add in at some point. Probably a bigger technical hurdle than card2 games, but I imagine it's something they'll want to add in relatively soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh i might extend it to 2 or 3 weeks