Hacking Question SX OS Black Screen on every game

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm on SX OS 2.9.3 and Switch FW 9.0.1. After formatting to FAT32 my microSD and installing some games, I was able to play all of them. Then I was trying to install The Witcher 3 Mod (as described here in the official topic of the release) and it worked well. Then after a few hours I was unable to play any game on the Switch. Every time I try to launch a game, the screen becomes black and I have to reboot my Switch holding the Power button. How can I solve this problem? Reinstalling the games doesn't work, same error: black screen.

Reactions: LeHiepDuy

LeHiepDuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yes it was. Now I’ve just removed the files and all games works well. But it worked for 2-3 days before with sys-clk. There is a fix for sys-clk or can’t be used?
I have the same problem as you with sys-clk.I may have deleted some of the wrong files and now it's stuck on nintendo screen.Can you tell me exactly which files did you deleted and can you able to help me with the bootloop,thx

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem as you with sys-clk.I may have deleted some of the wrong files and now it's stuck on nintendo screen.Can you tell me exactly which files did you deleted and can you able to help me with the bootloop,thx

Try to move your sxos folder to your computer and retry.

Reactions: LeHiepDuy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1