darklordvader77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
0AC0B255-0B1C-4F09-BBEE-3FC7B5778E40.jpeg
Hello there,

I just encountered this error when i docked my switch from sleep and ran Album to load a backup (sx os). Do anyone know if it’s a brick code? Should i worry??

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
View attachment 133923 Hello there,

I just encountered this error when i docked my switch from sleep and ran Album to load a backup (sx os). Do anyone know if it’s a brick code? Should i worry??
No it’s normal. It happens randomly fairly rarely. It’s an libNX error / SD card reading issue. It happened to me too. There is a thread dedicated to this error on gbatemp.

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you sharing the dumps or know anyone who is?
Nope, I only make the dump of these games for myself really.
Physical game collector who likes the ease of digital; and that way I cant lose cartridges and so on.
I am not looking to become a scene releaser or anything like that.

As for releases; well really anyone can dump their games with and without certs.
So I am kinda surprised that as far as i know only BBB and HR are dumping them and also the lack / delay on some releases.
Sadly I don't know of other groups but simple fact is anyone willing to buy the games can be that person.

But keep in mind if you look for scene releases, google really is your friend.

D

Deleted User

Nope, I only make the dump of these games for myself really.
Physical game collector who likes the ease of digital; and that way I cant lose cartridges and so on.
I am not looking to become a scene releaser or anything like that.

As for releases; well really anyone can dump their games with and without certs.
So I am kinda surprised that as far as i know only BBB and HR are dumping them and also the lack / delay on some releases.
Sadly I don't know of other groups but simple fact is anyone willing to buy the games can be that person.

But keep in mind if you look for scene releases, google really is your friend.
It's surprising for me also. I could of got half the missing games and dumped. What is the best dump tool to remove any of my console information etc and what options should I use. I guess yokus island express EUR is not worth trying. I can test moto gp 18 afaik no one has tested that yet

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can remove the certificate from your dumped xci with XCI Explorer, or some dumpers let you dump it without the certificate in the first place. If you're feeling community-minded, share any previously unavailable games on one of the usual sites (the dark shadowy one, the land of isos one, the paradise of 3ds stuff, or basically anywhere on the internet is a good start). It'll be appreciated.

Last edited by hippy dave, , Reason: removed the shepherd one as that's scene only afaict
D

Deleted User

You can remove the certificate from your dumped xci with XCI Explorer, or some dumpers let you dump it without the certificate in the first place. If you're feeling community-minded, share any previously unavailable games on one of the usual sites (the dark shadowy one, the land of isos one, the paradise of 3ds stuff, or basically anywhere on the internet is a good start). It'll be appreciated.
Thanks for that. I can put up Brawlout XCI and MotoGP18 XCI if people are interested. Whats the best site to upload to?

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for that. I can put up Brawlout XCI and MotoGP18 XCI if people are interested. Whats the best site to upload to?
People aren’t allowed to post this kind of link on this forum, it’s against the rules, so you might not get a reply to that here. But thanks for offering though

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Like @Wiiunator said, how noble your love for the scene is, this is not the place for that my friend. See other places that offer scene releases as in what to do.
@hippy dave did give some hints as to where you could go ;) Although it a little bit obfuscated.

In regard to dumping your games without certs, look into gcdumptool. (https://gbatemp.net/threads/gcdumptool-yet-another-nintendo-switch-game-card-dump-tool.508343/) It offers cert less dumps, trimming of the excessive dummy data and so on. My go to solution for dumping.

Reactions: Wiiunator

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm that is quite long indeed.
Dont own the game so I cant compare.
Was it a personal dump or a scene release?
Hi,
LEGO Incredibles was a scene release.
I don't own the cartridge so can't confirm if the actual game is badly optimised or the game just loads slowly via SD card.

Last edited by frostii, , Reason: Wrong game name!
Reactions: PatrickD85

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back