Hacking SX OS Key only 14€!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Unlikely. The whole "It's going to be cracked by tomorrow" thing really just hasn't worked out the last three weeks, I somewhat find it unlikely that we will see a crack soon. We'll probably see a free implementation of a backuploader before we'll see a crack of SX OS.
It's in safe hands now. The creator of reinand cfw can be trusted

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have a question.. i have AUTORCM on....and if i boot the switch with the SX Pro Dongle it boots straight to the os.....i want to deinstall autorcm but cant acces the SX OS menu

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Personally I don't want it to be cracked as that would lower their effords to update SX OS massively.
You can say all the bad you want about TX, I don't really care, but their updates are pretty nice so far and their hardware is quite quality stuff!

Reactions: Cretin14

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Personally I don't want it to be cracked as that would lower their effords to update SX OS massively.
You can say all the bad you want about TX, I don't really care, but their updates are pretty nice so far and their hardware is quite quality stuff!
Nah, they wouldn't do that. TX are the most honorable and honest people. They only want our best, surely they wouldn't take our money and run.

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Monkiky

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, I could've used a code, I don't understand how the place sold them less than the bulk buying price though unless they paid way less than what someone claimed the bulk buying price per was... I think £20+ €23+ is waaay too expensive... Maybe there will be another chance in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...