Hacking SX OS PRO - Real Time Game Switching

Pottsy292

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been looking through the manual about how to switch games in real time as I remember the first demo video showing SX OS switching game carts without the need of going into the Album/SX menu.

Does anyone know how to do this, as i can't work it out?

Also, does the Homebrew menu need to be FAT32 to work?

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Annoyed how they showed real time game switching though and not included it in the FW

LMAO dude, because opening the Album is SO HARD OMFG.

People complained that the "real time game switching" wasn't user friendly, and it really isn't. The game switcher on the Album is far better, i rather choose the game i want and get it over with than scrolling though a shit ton of games.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Annoyed how they showed real time game switching though and not included it in the FW

They decided (rightfully so) it was better to load them via a menu system via the album like it does in the final product. Apparently it was an either/or situation for some reason. It's not like switching games now is hard, just close one game, click the album and load your next game. BOOM done.

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh. That "real-time switching" is a pain in the ass, especially if you can only go one way. If you have 20 games, you want #19 and you overshoot it, you have to go through #1-#18 all over again. That's the system Sky3DS used with its "button". Eugh.

Even if you can go back and forth, having them all in one menu is much more convenient.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why the fuck would I want to click a button 100 times to scroll through games when I can easily swipe through them in the album menu?

I guess it would work if I only had 2 games...

Nayit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly it´s a bad idea. Did you remember the sky3dS? , You´ve to make shure to dont click fast the button to choose the game , because you´ve to touch the button again until see the game :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, If it's so shitty, why don't you clean it up. :tpi: