SX PRO Confirmation and Shipping Window (First Batch)

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new info from SHOP01MEDIA got an email right now:

Your order has been updated to the following status:
READY FOR DELIVERY

To view your order click on the link below:
-hidden-

The comments for your order are:

Hi! The first batch of Xecuter SX should arrive to our stock in little more than a week. Please be patient. You will get your SX from this first batch. We will ship to you as planned end of this month (impossible to say exact date yet). All orders we be dispatched in same order they arrived. It will take us few days to clear the pre-order que. OS Licenses: You should get it already next week. The licenses will be added to your order hstory. You will receive a similar email to this with license code, and you will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order history. Thank you!

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.
I need to use you for my own delivery tracking. What ever yours is, mine will be earlier because im in the UK :D

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
17/05/2018 READY FOR DELIVERY

But I ordered the OS, they said, OS is almost instant, but they have no clue when deliver come. Strange that other Shops know exactly when they recieve stuff :D

Reactions: thequickbrownfox

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Got this from my supplier:
Our deadline commitments:
- Product dispatched from Wednesday 20 June, 2018
- Immediate shipment after payment acceptance

This product will be in stock on Wednesday 20 June, 2018.

WrestlinFan

Currently jobbing to Kevin Nash
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
17/05/2018 READY FOR DELIVERY

But I ordered the OS, they said, OS is almost instant, but they have no clue when deliver come. Strange that other Shops know exactly when they recieve stuff :D
No one knows when the OS is dropping, word is that it was delayed to encourage more people to buy a Pro.

Reactions: thequickbrownfox

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No one knows when the OS is dropping, word is that it was delayed to encourage more people to buy a Pro.

Well it is now confirmed to be the 20th at least on a few Shop. Other Shops report 17th but I still guessing the 20th like most shops reporting now. Lets hope someone reverse it before the License Page is up lol.

Last edited by ehnoah,

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new info from SHOP01MEDIA got an email right now:

Your order has been updated to the following status:
READY FOR DELIVERY

To view your order click on the link below:
-hidden-

The comments for your order are:

Hi! The first batch of Xecuter SX should arrive to our stock in little more than a week. Please be patient. You will get your SX from this first batch. We will ship to you as planned end of this month (impossible to say exact date yet). All orders we be dispatched in same order they arrived. It will take us few days to clear the pre-order que. OS Licenses: You should get it already next week. The licenses will be added to your order hstory. You will receive a similar email to this with license code, and you will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order history. Thank you!

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

I was JUST about to post this too. I got the same email as well as this when I asked if us PRO users were going to get the license to use with our jigs while we wait for the dongle to show up:

"Yes.

Hi we should get OS licenses soon, maybe not friday but after weekend. It will be added to all orders and you will receive automatic mail of order status update. It will be also visible on order history if you loggin to our shop.

---
Best regards
Paul"

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Facebook message from shop01media today:

SHOP.01media.com Sweden
Hi! The first batch of Xecuter SX should arrive to our stock in little more than a week. Please be patient. You will get your SX from this first batch.
We will ship to you as planned end of this month (impossible to say exact date yet). All orders we be dispatched in same order they arrived. It will take us few days to clear the pre-order que.

OS Licenses: You should get it already next week. The licenses will be added to your order hstory. You will receive a similar email to this with license code, and you will be always able to login to our shop and see it on your order history.
Thank you!

soussi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shopmedia let me know they will have first batch in a little more over a week so we should get our first batch shipped to us at the end of june.
Licence code however t we will get next week in our order menu. So we could get going allready if u dont need the usb thingie. Top notch customer service of them :D

Last edited by soussi,

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also got that mail from shop01media. They'll receive it next week, I'm in first batch, license will be sent out separately online thus I'll be able to use it earlier while waiting for SX Pro (already have a jig).

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm happy! :-) (Shop01Media)

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently they were served earlier with a Cease & Desist in relation to Nintendo Hack devices and I believe similar is to follow onto their payment service provider eCard in the next 24-48 hours

So I wouldn't be too sure about how trust worthy they will be with your money now
Want to bet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3