Sys con xbox one wireless controller

maraxion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So iv got an wireless xbox one controller.
Can i use this wirelessly on the switch with no usb dongle using sys-con?
Or use it cabled if i get an usb cable to the switch?

Used my wired xbox 360 for a while and thats good on the switch.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So iv got an wireless xbox one controller.
Can i use this wirelessly on the switch with no usb dongle using sys-con?
Or use it cabled if i get an usb cable to the switch?

Used my wired xbox 360 for a while and thats good on the switch.

Sys-con and MissionControl.both can do blue-tooth from the Switch to the Xbox One Controller.

maraxion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sys-con and MissionControl.both can do blue-tooth from the Switch to the Xbox One Controller.
But i need an xbox one bluetooth usb reciever? Because i cant seem to find it even on grip change.
Its the 1708 model so should have bluetooth. Even tried mission control now, but cant get it to connect.

Edit: seems there is some new firmware on the xbox one controller that changes the bluetooth type. That might be my issue.
But then again when i try to start mission control with full ram i get "the software was closed because an error occured". Installed it by HB app store.

Last edited by maraxion,

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its a controller for the one s or one x (not the series x/s) then the controller will have Bluetooth lte (or something like that) which isn't compatible with mission control.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I was wrong. This info is from the op of the thread

Microsoft Xbox One S/X Controller (not to be confused with Series S/X controllers - these use Bluetooth LE, which isn't currently supported)*

*Not all Xbox One wireless controllers support Bluetooth. Older variants use a proprietary 2.4Ghz protocol and cannot be used with the Switch.

maraxion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry I was wrong. This info is from the op of the thread

Microsoft Xbox One S/X Controller (not to be confused with Series S/X controllers - these use Bluetooth LE, which isn't currently supported)*

*Not all Xbox One wireless controllers support Bluetooth. Older variants use a proprietary 2.4Ghz protocol and cannot be used with the Switch.
Yep.

Wel after installing and reinstalling the apps i now downgraded the xbox controller firmware. After trying 3 times to connect i was ready to give up, but as i was putting the controller down it suddenly connected.... Dont know how.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep.

Wel after installing and reinstalling the apps i now downgraded the xbox controller firmware. After trying 3 times to connect i was ready to give up, but as i was putting the controller down it suddenly connected.... Dont know how.

Soooooo…

Wahoooo!?

:D

Reactions: maraxion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8