Hacking System Transfer, CFW New 3DS XL to New New 2DS XL? NNID? Save Data? CFW?

Stardust3033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ANSWERED
I know, the title is very confusing, thank Nintendo and their obsession with the word NEW.

Regardless, my New 3DS XL's life is pretty much, done. Battery is bloating and the paint is starting to peel off for some reason... So I figured I should replace it with the much cheaper New 2DS XL.
My only question is transferring data.

My New 3DS XL is on the latest firmware, runs Luma3DS CFW, & boot9strap. I want to transfer my games and save data but I'm not sure how all that works. Is it my best option. I'm also planning to use my current 128gb micro SD Card for the New 2DS.

Last edited by Stardust3033,

Stardust3033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install CFW first, following https://3ds.guide. Then follow this:
Ok thank you so much! But while reading the steps I got a little confused. Since my source console has a 128gb sd card and my target has the 4gb micro sd card Nintendo provides, will it still work just fine? Or will I need to purchase another 128gb for the target console?..

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok thank you so much! But while reading the steps I got a little confused. Since my source console has a 128gb sd card and my target has the 4gb micro sd card Nintendo provides, will it still work just fine? Or will I need to purchase another 128gb for the target console?..
After the system transfer you can move the SD card over to the new console.

Reactions: Stardust3033

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Leeches can't afford a $60 handheld:angry: