• Likes 3

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm too lazy to try the demo patch but how much is this translated? Is this more translated than the maplestory ds pach? This game looks fun to play but if I may ask can anyone recommend an alternative? I'm really bored with my DS right now.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kirbymaster101 said:
I'm too lazy to try the demo patch but how much is this translated? Is this more translated than the maplestory ds pach? This game looks fun to play but if I may ask can anyone recommend an alternative? I'm really bored with my DS right now.
Go with Tales of Innocence, it's already been translated.
smile.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried really hard to find the demo patch, but the main site is broken to high hell. It loads now, but every link clicked takes you too a template page likely because something expired. I found one mirror on the Namco forums that the topic starter posted himself, but it's from May and long dead.

If you don't have the demo patch now, it seems you'll just have to wait. There isn't a mirror to be found on my end of things.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Now the original link works. Yesterday, the site seemed to be down.

And here is why I wanted the demo patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ofhf4tv2a9weuo8
I just moved the menu text and title screen stuff to a clean rom and made the patch. Its pretty much a menu patch with saving enabled. All credits go to Kajitani-Eizan. (If you want this down, PM me and I will take it down)

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Wow. Adding saving back into a demo patch that was intended to limit how far someone could play. I think this is a new low for the community. Going completely against the wishes of the person who put the work into the patch seems so incredibly disrespectful to me.

I have no doubt that Kaji wants the link taken down, but the damage is already done. This is the kind of stuff that causes projects to be dropped...

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
throughhim413 said:
Wow. Adding saving back into a demo patch that was intended to limit how far someone could play. I think this is a new low for the community. Going completely against the wishes of the person who put the work into the patch seems so incredibly disrespectful to me.

I have no doubt that Kaji wants the link taken down, but the damage is already done. This is the kind of stuff that causes projects to be dropped...

This.

It was intended to be a limited patch, nothing more. The idea was to give people a taste of the quality while forcing them to wait for a full translation. Modifying a patch that isn't even yours was kind of a dick move.

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, could anyone PM me the link to the patch?
tongue.gif

my webhost is experiencing some issues, hence the site being down. i have put up a temporary frontpage where you can get the patch files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3