Gaming Tales of the Tempest Translation Guide?

9th_Sage

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I know what you'll say...the game is no good, blah blah blah. I don't care what anyone thinks of the game.
wink.gif
I'm looking for a translation guide...I used to have a decent one and it was a good way to play through the game but I never quite finished it. I decided I was going to do so but I don't have the guide any more and it seems to have dropped off of the face of the planet. Would any of you have a copy of it? Unfortunately I don't know the name of the person who created it, so I don't have much to go on. It had things like actual dialog translations in it, it was a pretty good guide.

gordunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

9th_Sage

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
gordunk said:
I think this is what you're looking for http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/931115/50111

Although if you're looking for a tales game I'd say play the english Tales of Hearts demo http://blade2187.110mb.com/2010/03/31/tale...demo-patch-out/

Or wait for Tales of Innocence's english patch, which should be out within the next month or so, since they started beta testing http://www.absolutezerotranslations.com/
Heh, oh no, I have both of those games (imported them actually), and the demo for Tales of Hearts is pretty awesome. I'm definitely waiting eagerly for both the Hearts and Innocence translations. I just wanted to finally finish Tempest to get it out of my system. I guess it's annoying me that i left it unfinished (I have a feeling I only had a few hours left).

That guide isn't the one, the one I once had actually had the translated dialog transcribed out to where you could follow along if you wanted to. I'll probably give up on it since it seems impossible to find any more.
smile.gif
Thanks for trying anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on...