Hacking Discussion Team Xecuter Switch SX

Kipz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's like talking to a wall at times, but I do agree.
I'm inclined to buy this thing just to shove it up these "moral warriors" and their so called high standards.
"i'm gonna buy this 30$ trash instead of using the free, far superior tool. that'll really OWN those guys. i'm so cool."

Reactions: jakibaki

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's like talking to a wall at times, but I do agree.
I'm inclined to buy this thing just to shove it up these "moral warriors" and their so called high standards.
tx provides exactly what i want in a mod chip
if reswitch releases theirs then fine, but im still buying from tx

Kipz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tx provides exactly what i want in a mod chip
if reswitch releases theirs then fine, but im still buying from tx
You're paying 30$ for an inferior product just to "stick it" to reswitched LUL

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could it, though? As many others have stated, Gateway 3DS only advanced the scene.
And if it could, wouldn't that make it all the more pertinent to discuss? I'm really not seeing the logic here...
Gateway was nothing but bad for the scene. Discussing this stuff gives it power and momentum, and that's absolutely not a good thing.

Kipz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im paying 30 dollars for exactly what was demonstrated to me on youtube
why do you care? its my money
You could spend 30$ on that, or spend 0$ on the same thing but there wasn't a youtube video for it. It's your money, but i figured someone should attempt to inform the uninformed...

Frezgle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway was nothing but bad for the scene. Discussing this stuff gives it power and momentum, and that's absolutely not a good thing.
I'm not gonna try to refute the first point because I came into the 3DS scene fairly late, but as for the second, I would encourage you to read up on the "Streisand Effect" ;p

Kipz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not gonna try to refute the first point because I came into the 3DS scene fairly late, but as for the second, I would encourage you to read up on the "Streisand Effect" ;p
Most people dont know about TX yet. They do know about Atmosphere and FG tho - and it should stay that way.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im paying 30 dollars for exactly what was demonstrated to me on youtube
why do you care? its my money

And you Pay 30€ to get stuff early. Atmos dont Support Backups so when it get released, it will Take weeks before we See a Bavkuploading FW so we are better with TX since they Use a Emunand.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"i'm gonna buy this 30$ trash instead of using the free, far superior tool. that'll really OWN those guys. i'm so cool."
What's the problem with giving a little buck here and there?
If you want a free alternative, feel free to do so.
I might get it just because I like screwing around with things like this, it's not expensive neither, so there is no harm at all?
Besides, TX already has (what seems to be) a fully functional CFW with backup loading.
That's gonna pull-in a LOT of people, myself included just so I can play the games that I have yet to open up due to them being on higher firmwares.

And no, things like this don't "destroy" scenes, quite the contrary.
If that were the case, the Xbox and 3DS would have fallen flat when TX released their stuff for Xbox and when Gateway released their flashcart for the 3DS. The complete opposite of "destroying" happened, but sure, go your way.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could spend 30$ on that, or spend 0$ on the same thing but there wasn't a youtube video for it. It's your money, but i figured someone should attempt to inform the uninformed...

Who cares what people spend their money on? It's theirs, not yours, they do with it what they will, deal with it. At least they're not supporting those pompous Team f0f losers.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Kipz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys are pretty stupid for supporting ANYTHING TX does. Trust me, Atmosphere will be leagues better, free, and meanwhile you'll all be over here spending 30$ just so you can say you "owned" ReSwitched for having basic human morals.

Reactions: Irastris

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys are pretty stupid for supporting ANYTHING TX does. Trust me, Atmosphere will be leagues better, free, and meanwhile you'll all be over here spending 30$ just so you can say you "owned" ReSwitched for having basic human morals.

You seem triggered, eat a Snickers. Keep on going on a whiny bitchfest about it, nobody cares. Their money, not yours, we don't give a tin schilling. Team f0f can suck it. Also using insults and calling people
stupid for doing something you don't like, that's pretty sophomoric of you.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

But Atmos Not Support backups, before this Happen TX is Out for mind. 2+ month

Reactions: the_randomizer

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Can we go back on the subject of the dongle? My bet it's just a simple programmable processor inside that runs the payload. I mean, I don't see any harm in it at the moment. But I would be surprised if it's expensive, since it's a pretty tiny thing.

Reactions: leerpsp

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all you Newcomer's stop what you are doing
To help you out read this as I don't think you have https://gbatemp.net/help/terms the part that you really need to read is Flaming, Trolling & Harassment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...