Tears of the Kingdom Ryujinx settings

dubb d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's everyone's setup for this game? I'm trying to get a decent resolution (4k or even 1440p) and at LEAST stable 30fps (but hoping for 60) I know the title is still hot off the presses but what has people been tinkering with as far as settings go so that we all can try it or pass it around?

My current setup is
RTX 3080
Intel i9 12900H
16GB DDR5
1TB SSD
Windows 11

For those with a similar setup as mine, let me know whats working for you. I do have it on my Switch as well, but I really do want to play it on emulator to take advantage of the resolution/fps mods cause as much as I love my Switch, its past showing its age in the graphics department..and ToTK and others would look SOO much better on updated hardware (or better graphical options)

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This basically can't get above 30 FPS on any PC. Might be able to get 40 but 60 is not gonna happen yet. Wait for emulators to update and maybe will get 60. They should update around the 12th or a few days after. It's also not a perfect experience right now as the depths have no textures on Ryujinx which makes the game pretty tricky to complete. I'm sure someone will try it but it's not a fun experience.

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This basically can't get above 30 FPS on any PC. Might be able to get 40 but 60 is not gonna happen yet. Wait for emulators to update and maybe will get 60. They should update around the 12th or a few days after. It's also not a perfect experience right now as the depths have no textures on Ryujinx which makes the game pretty tricky to complete. I'm sure someone will try it but it's not a fun experience.
There's a new custom build for Ryujinx that fixes an issue where the depths have no textures. It also fixes a bug where all the save files displayed in-game are dated to 01/01/1970, so now you can have multiple saves. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here, so try googling 'ryujinx custom build'.

Reactions: Tomato123

mrsynergy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 30FPS with Ryujinx custom build Depths fix works pretty well. 60FPS mod has all UI & non gameplay running at 60fps, but gameplay is in slow motion.

mrsynergy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you dont know what you're talking about

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you dont know what you're talking about
Situation has changed, simple as that. Was the truth at the time I said it. Also people have reported issues with the custom builds potentially containing malware, but that hasn't been fully proven/disproven so take that as you will.

mrsynergy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Situation has changed, simple as that. Was the truth at the time I said it. Also people have reported issues with the custom builds potentially containing malware, but that hasn't been fully proven/disproven so take that as you will.
bodied :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I wish we could comment on Google reviews some of them just sound like they were written by r tards +1