Hacking RELEASE TegraRcmSmash - a fusee-launcher for Windows.

D

Deleted User

It definitely works did you read the description of my youtube video? Have you gone through device manager? Any devices with exclamation or unknown? Did you try a manual install of the driver files i linked? Sorry not enough detail given it seems. Tis reason i recorded it working to show you absolutely is working and my feedback of what i did. Remember i had same exact issue took some restarts and usbs switching you have 3.0/3.1 usb?

D

Deleted User

Nevermind. I was able to get it running. Thank you! Also, I know this is the spread of rumors and such, but does staying in the CFW affect my battery? AND, is there any current way to fix the CFW’s sleep mode on 4.1?

steven89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
having real issues folks, is anyone else finding the apx device driver not showing what so ever in devise manager on windows 10 64bit, apx not showing in zagid 2.3 either, despite being rcm mode, not one successful launch, tried a few different usb ports, really stuck, anyone able to help would be grateful

D

Deletedmember448668

having real issues folks, is anyone else finding the apx device driver not showing what so ever in devise manager on windows 10 64bit, apx not showing in zagid 2.3 either, despite being rcm mode, not one successful launch, tried a few different usb ports, really stuck, anyone able to help would be grateful
It's a Windows issue, reinstall the USB drivers, should fix your problem

steven89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Seathasky do you mean completely uninstall all usb driver from windows 10 64bit via device manager?
EDIT: ive tried my own suggestion to being no further
EDIT2: to rule out all possibility im going to try another a usb to usb c cable, i think someone posted a list of compatible cables, off top of my head i think it need to be 56KΩ compatible, correct me if im wrong, hope this helps anyone else having trouble, sorry for all my edits

Last edited by steven89,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
EDIT2: to rule out all possibility im going to try another a usb to usb c cable, i think someone posted a list of compatible cables, off top of my head i think it need to be 56KΩ compatible, correct me if im wrong, hope this helps anyone else having trouble, sorry for all my edits
Just use the one that came with your Pro Controller.

hydos06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
is this safe if i use tinfoil i only got 1 switch and want to do it but really REALLY don't want to break my console

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this safe if i use tinfoil i only got 1 switch and want to do it but really REALLY don't want to break my console
Tin foil is not safe as it can get lost inside the console if not properly held down. A jig is the safest option, followed by either a wire or screwdrivers. A paperclip can work too, but if you're not gentle enough, it can snap the pins. Although I personally do use the paperclip and so far, my Switch isn't damaged but time will tell.

hydos06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok ill make sure it wont get stuck and give it a try is this good?

Attachments

• WIN_20180519_15_05_13_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180519_15_05_13_Pro.jpg
    550.6 KB · Views: 268

hydos06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
"" what do you mean?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can anyone give me an example of them using tinfoil?

Switch-Live

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until the tin foil breaks apart, finds its way to the wrong pins and your switch makes magic smoke

I mean that sounds like an issue if you’re really careless, which I can understand some people can be, but I personally remove the foil immediately after the boot

hydos06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok ill have a go

everytime i do it it wont go in it gets stuck on the rail

nevermind fixed it i made it smaller

I mean that sounds like an issue if you’re really careless, which I can understand some people can be, but I personally remove the foil immediately after the boot
um little bit of an awkward question how do i install cfw on windows :P

Switch-Live

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ill have a go

everytime i do it it wont go in it gets stuck on the rail

nevermind fixed it i made it smaller

um little bit of an awkward question how do i install cfw on windows :P

I’m sure there’s tons of videos but I’m pretty new here if you don’t count my years of lurking, so I’ll help. This is what I use and if it doesn’t help then idk what to tell you lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Be the free-est you can be. XD