Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
tekaas8.jpg

Two childhood friends enter the world's largest fighting tournament where they have to battle deadly opponents using every form of martial arts known to man. As they fight both friend and foe, their journey takes them deep into the heart of the notorious Tekken Corporation, where they uncover a secret project that could change the world. Written by Crystal-Sky Studios

The leader of a highly corrupt business under investigation of murder, Heihachi Mishima, suspiciously announces a tournament to crown a "king of iron fist" whereby the winner will be made his personal bodyguard and will have riches and fame laid upon them. However the tournament is not all it seems, as all of the contestants seem to have their own separate agenda's to get close to the man looking to employ them. Consequentlly a group of elite fighters, undercover police and assassins team together in the hope of uncovering the truth but slowly realize they are in fact linked together through more than just there goal of killing Mishima .....

A high-octane action movie about a young man who discovers he holds a great power and must battle a team of elite fighters who will stop at nothing in order to get it from him.

IMDB

I heard the movie is going to be CGI but I can't find any info on it!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
CGI!!??, now there is a little hope, considering that Beowulf looks awesome.
Thanks for the info Hugs.

Pray your gods that it turns out to be a proper attempt.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hm, a video game movie, well then, it has to be great! SARCASM ALERT. Honestly though, I've liked quite a few video game movies, I happen to believe that there are a few good ones out there. Just... very few. Anywho, here's hoping this one isn't a huge dung heap.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, what's pokerogue?