Temper beasts!

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
These are not pets, but they are my favorite geese, I just visited and fed them yesterday :wub: There are seven of them and most of them can eat out of my hand.

If I had a farm, I would really want these as pets :wub: But I live in a apartment :( So they are 100km's away and once every 1-4 weeks I go there to give them some goose food :)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are not pets, but they are my favorite geese, I just visited and fed them yesterday :wub: There are seven of them and most of them can eat out of my hand.

If I had a farm, I would really want these as pets :wub: But I live in a apartment :( So they are 100km's away and once every 1-4 weeks I go there to give them some goose food :)

Best of both worlds, though. You get to do some healthy activity, but don't have to worry about taking care of them. And truly, they're probably in the best environment being where they are.

We used to take the kids down to the local park when they were little. Geese, ducks, turtles. Was really quite relaxing.

Reactions: Fien and BigOnYa

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Best of both worlds, though. You get to do some healthy activity, but don't have to worry about taking care of them. And truly, they're probably in the best environment being where they are.

We used to take the kids down to the local park when they were little. Geese, ducks, turtles. Was really quite relaxing.
The geese do like the environment :D, but it's not very healthy for them because people living there give them a lot of bread and other food leftovers which are not good for them (too salty and fat). Most people don't buy goose food but only give them the leftovers from their own food just to have a way to discard it without putting it in the thrash bin.

It's that much that there's a sign saying "don't feed the birds".

Reactions: BigOnYa

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The geese do like the environment :D, but it's not very healthy for them because people living there give them a lot of bread and other food leftovers which are not good for them (too salty and fat). Most people don't buy goose food but only give them the leftovers from their own food just to have a way to discard it without putting it in the thrash bin.

It's that much that there's a sign saying "don't feed the birds".
Ah, yeah. True.

Reactions: Fien

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Behold, the most depressed dog in the entire world:

IMG_20231213_224346_494.jpg

The older Théo gets, the more he reminds me to Teddy:
tumblr_pklvtqc2ld1tu7563o1_540.gif

Edit: Reason why he's been depressed is because we haven't been able to play with his toys outside due to sheer cold.

Last edited by JuanMena,

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm awfully glad you guys have such wonderful friends. I couldn't have any [lease agreement] at either place. Thus, these are my Best friends and companions. I L:wub:ve Them Dearly :).

My Pet Beast.jpg

GBAtemp.png

And my newest arrival:
My 4 Wheel Scooter.jpg

Thanks guys for the Wonderful times 😃

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto