Temper Tantrums #13 - The Perfect Setup

Temper Tantrums (the GBAtemp webcomic) - issue #13 "The Perfect Setup"

By @shaunj66[prebreak][/prebreak]

Thanks to @Quantumcat for the technical assistance with this issue!

< Previous comic | Next comic >

13.jpg

< Previous comic | Next comic >

S77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished New Super Mario Bros 2 and all 3 Shovel Knight games on my New 3DS XL. This is by far the best platform to play Shovel Knight on, if you guys didn't play it yet you should clean the dust on your 3DS and try it asap. The 3D effect looks absolutely beautiful.

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I bought Super Mario 64 DS for my first 3ds game I played the shit out it, then I got all the games I wanted and I didn't even play or complete 30% of the 70 I installed. I blame myself, its like grinding in a game then you use cheats and it feels slightly pointless playing after that.

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Extremely accurate. I really try to play my 3DS, trying new titles, RPGs, any games that i might've despised without trying for not liking it... And yet, i found myself playing nothing for a very long time. It's simply not thaat fun.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I did use my 3ds for a few hours a week or so ago to play the new wario ware game to which I beat it in about a few hours and havnt touched it since.

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
everyone talking about their Switches and here i am, returning to my PSP because i cant play disgaea and cladun on my 3DS

Reactions: Foxi4
D

Deleted User

I saw this way too often back when I was into the 3DS Hacking Scene. A lot of people would openly admit to hacking their 3DSes for the fun of the process, only to promptly abandon them once done. It was kinda sad.

That aside, great job on this week's strip. The Tempy eyes on the spider is a nice touch.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not true in my case. Still playing games on my 3DS frequently. I do want a switch eventually but atm there's only one game on it that i'm interested in.

Edit: Actually two.

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
LOL when I hacked my 3DS I used it all the time, Pokémon, Bravely Default and Hyrule Warriors are games that made it worth to bringing my 3DS everywhere, now because of my new job I can't carry it around all the time and also I'm now stick to my Switch.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...