3.jpg

< Previous comic | Next comic >

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Heh, this reminds me of something that was said in the shoutbox a couple of days ago, about Nintendo recognizing the name and going like "we don't like you because you like free games" during the interview.
I'm sure they would never say that, and the people doing the interview might not even be aware of GBAtemp's history.
I still find it kind of funny that you're actually getting an interview with a company that the site has a long history of promoting piracy of. Even if that may not be the case as much anymore.

These comics keep getting better and better, can't wait for the next one.
that was me who was talking that, i was kidding around about how nintendo might give some grin eyes\angry face while answering the questions (or how people say, answer with a grain of salt)

hey, did the author stole my talk in the shoutbox and made a tantrum about it? i want a cut of the money ;O;

this tempy tantrum was really really funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:
love the art style the way it was drawn looks kinda an oul picture (i guess it was applyed that photoshop filter?), love the tempy texture in the first panel
tempy with heart eyes is so lovely!

Last edited by migles,

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
love the art style the way it was drawn looks kinda an oul picture (i guess it was applyed that photoshop filter?), love the tempy texture in the first panel
tempy with heart eyes is so lovely!
No Photoshop was used apart from the panelling and addition of text. All drawing, colouring and shading was done using brushes in Sketchbook Pro - a (now) fantastic free app for drawing and by far my favourite to use.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No Photoshop was used apart from the panelling and addition of text. All drawing, colouring and shading was done using brushes in Sketchbook Pro - a (now) fantastic free app for drawing and by far my favourite to use.
I didn't even know that had a PC version. I only know it from the mobile versions (which were decent actually, probably one of the best drawing apps for mobile devices)
The one for tablets is much better than the one for phones though.

Reactions: shaunj66

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fully expect this to happen when I do interview Nintendo! :rofl2:

of COURSE the No. 1 reporter is doing the interview! Go do what you do best for us!

You should get a picture together using a 3DS. Or a DSi. Or a GameBoy. Or all of these at once.

I love these so much

they keep getting better and better

can't wait to see the next one

Last edited by Taffy,
P

pasc

It's been long enough. Maybe it'll get a laugh out of the Rep if you just tell the truth xD.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of the time Shigeru Miyamoto signed a copy of the GBAdev 2004mbit cart at an E3. http://gbadev.org/index.php?showinfo=1173
Pretty sure he didn't even realize it was an unlicensed unofficial game cart but hopefully he did and doesn't mind the homebrew scene.
Hmm, maybe a line like; "It has to do with our 'temporary' GBA game 'preservation' efforts but quickly moved on and evolved into a more than temporary community of homebrew, modding and gaming enthusiasts" might work in a way in a situation like that.
I'd think Nintendo would be mostly forgiving and okay with an answer like that.
Though if ya had the chance, ask some hard homebrew questions and don't settle for Nindies.
Would be nice to not have to hack a console just to program for it for fun.

Wonderful comics, especially this one which brings back some memories from the older days of the site.
Though I missed the "temporary GBA game preservation effort" days and joined up when the site mostly listed scene releases.
Love how the site and community has grown since then.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/i1n5dUCBB5M?si=APPrpzXJVZrkwMIm this is why you don't buy preloaded systems lol