< Previous comic | Next comic >

6.jpg

< Previous comic | Next comic >

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
we are really happy that you guys enjoy our comics.

the best you can do to support us is to repost our comics on other sites to get us some publicity :)
Shaun's skills (and WhiteMaze who also contributes) deserve recognition

Reactions: WhiteMaze

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is clearly a super famicom controller. Where my purple buttons at?

Whos still playing the lion king on the Snes? I still cant beat the 2nd levelxD
That game is tough. Furthest I got as a kid was that place with the lava as Adult Simba. Did not make it that far when I went back and tried to play a couple years ago. SNES tough is the real deal.

Last edited by grossaffe,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Were you born after RCA cables were a thing
snes mini only has HDMI, I did mention it could just be a snes mini clone with composite output, but I guess the debating of the accuracy of a comic went as far as it really should have......well probably way too far, also that comment was concerning the cosole being powered by the TV and how I don't think any old CRT TV's actually ever had USB ports.....although there probably could be some exception of a PC monitor with them built in back in the day

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It's not a SNES Mini, it even has a cart inserted.
The power comes from the TV, it was modified to forward power to the SNES (like an extension cable). The TV was also modified to work on a huge rechargeable battery, so that it doesn't need to be hooked up to a power outlet.

The colour on the SNES pad is correct, and no it's not a Super Famicom pad - it's a European SNES (hint: Tempy is European).

And "Street Fighter needs 6 buttons", yeah? The four front facing buttons, and L and R (tempy do have eye-lids)... ;P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It's not a SNES Mini, it even has a cart inserted.
The power comes from the TV, it was modified to forward power to the SNES (like an extension cable). The TV was also modified to work on a huge rechargeable battery, so that it doesn't need to be hooked up to a power outlet.

The colour on the SNES pad is correct, and no it's not a Super Famicom pad - it's a European SNES (hint: Tempy is European).

And "Street Fighter needs 6 buttons", yeah? The four front facing buttons, and L and R (tempy do have eye-lids)... ;P
OBJECTION! that' a US style cart, I guess tempy probably has a region modded system with widened cart slot though XD

kinda does look more like a snes Jr which wasn't released in EU only US and JPN afaik

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh stuff like Microsoft Sam sound way more natural that the tik tok tts +1