Tempmas 2011 - Week 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
I want to have Batman Arkham City for PS3. New gamer on PS3. Currently have 4 games, so a new one from
Temp would really make my Christmas a merry one.

Mythrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, when you say we should post what we want, do you mean the game, or what we want for Christmas?

I pretty much bought the games and stuff I want to most already, I already got Skyward Sword Collector's Edition and I ordered (but haven't gotten yet...) Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition. Though the webshop gave me a normal edition copy to "borrow" in the meantime, nice service. :)

I'd say that right now what I'd like is for Rocksteady Studios to fix the savegame bug on Arkham City for the XBox 360, because I've gotten afraid to play it after I heard that it might randomly delete savefiles. :P (So I've been playing only Skyward Sword for now!)

As for what game I'd like to win, hmm, I do hear a lot of good things about Skyrim, but I think I might go for Kirby: Return to Dreamland (EU edition).

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To be honest, I'm only interested in the first prize, I don't really care for the merchandise to be honest, and it is incredibly nerdy if you lug around a mug or t-shirt from an online game forum/ former rom site. Ah whatevs merry tempmas.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Merry Tempmas everyone - Wish you all the luck

gallery_49779_517_72164.png

(but I hope I actually WIN something this time ....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2