Status
Not open for further replies.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well fans are/were angry about the next fable 4. Now what is it that they're angry about? thats all you have to answer.
It's hardly confusing, unless you really dont know the answer at all, in which case it's your fault :P
they were angry about it being either genre though (ive seen tons of sites call it either or when the reveal was shown), then lionshead came out and announced it wasnt that genre (fans are still angry)
only one other genre fits what was shown though
That's what I was trying to say... I just picked the gnere that was shown on E3. Not the actual gnere of the game.

the last question it's a good way to determine who is the winner... instead of choosing it by random

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
GBAtemp, you RULE for having Question 9. That was my childhood game, along with The Goonies, TwinBee and the "Press SPACEBAR to see Mona Lisa's boobies"! :P

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That quiz is pretty difficult. Seeing how I didn't know about any of the old games. Also, I couldn't find any GBAtemp statistics.

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
nice quiz, interesting questions... but i have NO IDEA what the last 2 were! the one where they ask about that old game i just put a - because i don't know, the other one i just put in a very large number :P when the quiz is over can someone tell me what the game was? goodluck to everyone!

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Stupid last question. I took a guess based off of... well, the total amount of regular users, total amount of daily visitors as guests, and made an estimate that I think is pretty close... and no Pokemon game rush was last month so there shouldn't have been a huge spike at any point. Here's to hopin! I got all the other questions right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.