Tempmas 2011 - Week 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'm not directly in charge of how the competitions are run but I can only assume that one final entry can be submitted.

There's also the question of whether submissions can be updated/replaced. Again until someone can give a proper response I suggest not posting anything unless you're happy with it being your final submission - I would personally allow people to modify their submissions but I'm not the one with the final say.

Whilst it is understandable that some wish to grab images from the net I'd personally be looking out for originality and having the impression that a lot of effort had been put into the whole image would be an advantage. I'm less likely to vote for someone who grabbed an image and added a bit of text to it, ALTHOUGH this is just one factor. If the card looks fantastic and relates to gbatemp it may get a vote. Keep in mind that these are my thoughts and that the other judges may not agree.

Reactions: 1 person

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Nobody else waste your time entering, for I have already won! :p1ng:

gallery_123159_43_76014.jpg

Reactions: 7 people

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody else waste your time entering, for I have already won! :p1ng:[/spoiler]

In the History of the world there never have been such an artist witch such a grand view of art

is like art is so natural to you that is like blood that runs in your veins

you sir are truly and artist ;.; i salute you please Costello end the competition and award P1npong the prize

;O;

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Okay, made a new one. The Lucky Star didn't seem to have any Christmas spirit in it. There are many great entries, not sure if mine is any goods, but, just doing this for fun (and to polish my Photoshop skills a bit more).

gallery_266346_34_1203897.jpg

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm not good at drawing... or anything art related really. Here's my entry anyway:
SsN9G.png

Peach and Dasiy are custom sprites, I think. Credit here: http://tsgk.captainn.net/?p=sheetinfo&t=1994

Reactions: 2 people

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, made a new one. The Lucky Star didn't seem to have any Christmas spirit in it. There are many great entries, not sure if mine is any goods, but, just doing this for fun (and to polish my Photoshop skills a bit more).

gallery_266346_34_1203897.jpg

I've seen that PS Tutorial before and after a quick google search I found it again.Nice entry though.

I am not sure what to add to mine because its a bit plain and not really christmasy.
It looks good though so I guess I'll just enter with this card.
christmascardi.png

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
After hours of drawing, straightening edges and giving last touches, here's my entry.

tempmas2011-1.jpg

P.S - Snowtemp Man holds the name lol.

evil goober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to make a card with gbatemp user names maybe someone will like it, also it may be to big.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm I allowed to enter?
Not expecting to win first prize lol but I have to do some pictures in photoshop for school, so I might as well do a Tempmas related one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3