Tempmas 2013, Week 3: I can just picture it now!

Unsuspicious

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im posting from the after life.
(Got murdered by christmas and all.)
n6x1ko.jpg

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies for the double post, this competition doesn't seem as active as i thought it would be!

So, been out in the freezing cold, bought a tree coz no one would lend me one, went out for a drive to the beach with an armed camera person and captured this...
DSC_0043.jpg

Don't think i've ever been quite as cold. Enjoy!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
TwinRetro Don't want to be a smart-ass or anything, but do captions count as Photoshop edits? Just plain text a'la the meme font, nothing fancy.

Unfortunately, yes, they do.

Edit: This is going to be a hard one to judge! So many awesome pictures!

Reactions: MikeyTaylorGaming

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Unfortunately, yes, they do.

Late reply, I figured they would so I submitted a photo with no caption. :P

Shame, shame - I at least wanted to remove the red eye effect and some discoloration since my camera goes all wonky in poor lighting... and as we all know, winter IS the time of the year with the poorest lighting... But I hope my red eyes won't scare the judges away - they're blue, swear it! :rofl2:

shango46

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im posting from the after life.
(Got murdered by christmas and all.)
n6x1ko.jpg

Christmas murdered him... in cold blood...

I guess that's what happens when you set up a Christmas tree in the middle of the road. Now to just light the menorah while standing in front of a train...

_Mary_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
actually i was planning to go swimming with my friend today but we dont have enough money >.< maybe we will just go play ddr again. we want to cheer each others specially her , shes heartbroken lolol.. its so boring today :(

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
With concerns about privacy Online, especially as of late with the whole NSA debacle and whatnot, I can partially understand why people wouldn't want to show off their faces on the Internet, especially on a website treating about homebrew, console hacking and backups, the latter two being pretty grey areas, all things considered. That being said, I'm seeing quite a lot of really cool entires - I hope that everyone taking part in the contest had as much fun preparing the photos as I did. :D

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey, it's a cute dog. :3 I have a soft spot for cute dogs. Thank God I'm not judging... ^_^
I'll pass the message on to her owner, meaning my sister. :P I'm more of a "big dog" person myself. A husky would be more to my liking, but yeah, Pepsi's pretty cute. Don't ask why her name is Pepsi, it just is, roll with it. :rofl2:

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll pass the message on to her owner, meaning my sister. :P I'm more of a "big dog" person myself. A husky would be more to my liking, but yeah, Pepsi's pretty cute. Don't ask why her name is Pepsi, it just is, roll with it. :rofl2:

Don't worry, my friend's dogs are named Apple and Starbucks. Pepsi really isn't that bad... :)

Reactions: Foxi4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1