Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempmas Christmas Raffle 2021

merrytempmas_medium.jpg

Another year is coming to a close, and if you've been here long enough, you'll know that every December, GBAtemp hosts a very merry event. That's right, Tempmas is here! Rejoice one and all, for the festivities are about to begin. Today, we're announcing the Tempmas 2021 Raffle, where our jolly Admins will be giving out some amazing gifts to lucky GBAtemp users that are on the nice list! Five lovely prizes will be raffled out:

• Prize #5, #4, #3: A Nintendo Switch game of your choice!​
  • Prize #2: A Nintendo Switch Lite!​
  • Prize #1: A Nintendo Switch OLED!!​
How exciting! That's right, our Switch-centric giveaway has the grand prize of the new shiny Nintendo Switch OLED Edition! Be sure to keep your eye out for the raffle entry thread which will take place on Dec 25th, and Merry Tempmas, to all of our amazing community!

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Another year is coming to a close, and if you've been here long enough, you'll know that every December, GBAtemp hosts a very merry event. That's right, Tempmas is here! Rejoice one and all, for the festivities are about to begin. Today, we're announcing the Tempmas 2021 Raffle, where our jolly Admins will be giving out some amazing gifts to lucky GBAtemp users that are on the nice list! Five lovely prizes will be raffled out:

• Prize #5, #4, #3: A Nintendo Switch game of your choice!​
  • Prize #2: A Nintendo Switch Lite!​
  • Prize #1: A Nintendo Switch OLED!!​
How exciting! That's right, our Switch-centric giveaway has the grand prize of the new shiny Nintendo Switch OLED Edition! Be sure to keep your eye out for the raffle entry thread which will take place on Dec 25th, and Merry Tempmas, to all of our amazing community!
Uhh I like the giveaway raffles, but I never seem to be lucky enough

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Geez, this thread has gone completely unnoticed by me. :O
Hey...no one warned me about this event!!!...Too bad!!!....:rofl:
Mmmm.... Switch? Truth be told, I don't care. Eventually I'll make arrangements with someone to trade it in for some old consoles. :wink:

ElSasori69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Oh, a prize, what a prize, will I win? probably not, but hey, someone will, and that's good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==