TEST

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no
id like to test my alibi: :evil:
.........no i dont know that girl :cry: :cry: ..............i was with alan john at a party ,i swear to my brother head :cry: :cry: .............i didnt stole hers b**s .....she never had them :cry: :cry: :cry:
how it was ? :huh:
It needs more grammar and less smileys.
no smileys !!!!!!
how im supposed not to use smileys in real life ??? :wtf:
forget grammar ............they understand shit :creep:
It's not like you can't use them in real life but 7 crying smileys in a row is a bit overkill. One would probably suffice.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thank you master :bow: :bow: :bow:
now can you tell me where to hide the body ? :creep:
Hire a boat and dump it in the middle of the sea tied to a weight at night. If you keep it around it'll start to reek, cutting it up will make a mess and burying it is a lot of trouble and it might be discovered by dogs. It's all situational, though. If you need to store it somewhere temporarily, make sure you properly encase it in something that's airtight like plastic or it'll decay way too fast.

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
thank you master :bow: :bow: :bow:
now can you tell me where to hide the body ? :creep:
Hire a boat and dump it in the middle of the sea tied to a weight at night. If you keep it around it'll start to reek, cutting it up will make a mess and burying it is a lot of trouble and it might be discovered by dogs. It's all situational, though. If you need to store it somewhere temporarily, make sure you properly encase it in something that's airtight like plastic or it'll decay way too fast.
i was thinking something like.................put her in a macdonald fastfood and then it will look like .....like .....she killed her self eating poisoned food ................................................................but yours is wayyyyyyyy better :tpi:

D

Deleted_171835

Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone
eshop_logo_2_normal.jpg

Publisher: Nintendo
(digital+physical)
iLhLawm2nu0ti.jpg
ihyDFkrnlGIu.jpg

testtestest

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat