Hacking Thanksgiving and Christmas Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamseller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
celebrate with my mom and little brother then probably go to my gfs house
smile.gif

edit: email - [email protected]

horizon27

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll be doing absolutely nothing !!!
rolleyes.gif

Thanks to Gamezway team and 4Coolday for supporting this incredible raffle!

Contact me: GBAtemp PM

Tx...

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Major props to the sponsors for such an awesome raffle!

My plans: Well Thanksgiving came and went, spent it with my Family and my closest friends family. Now for Christmas I plan on being in Michigan with my Girlfriend and her family. Christmas morning will probably be hectic in a one story house with a good 15-20 people in it xD

or
[email protected]
Or BOTH!
biggrin.gif

Happy Holidays everyone!

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, my plans for holiday are finishing my animation project and then, I'm going to travel with my parents to "El nevado del Ruiz". Long time ago it was a volcano, but now is a high peak with ice, snow and stuff.

Contact method: GBAtemp PM or to my email that I wrote in there too.

And thanks to the Gamezway team and 4Coolday for this great raffle!
smile.gif

D

Deleted_171835

I'll be staying at home trying to beat Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
Contact Method: GBAtemp PM

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For Thanksgiving, we had a feast with a turkey, gravy with mash potatoes, potato salad and meaf loaf with our family of six and some family friends. During the holiday, I'll probably just be window shopping most of the time. We still haven't put up the Christmas tree because we don't have any new ornaments, but I'll probably end up buying a few.

Gbatemp PM

Raitei

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, I going to be with my family and friends, I'll work and I play video games.

Thanks to the Gamezway team and 4Coolday for this great raffle!

Contact method: Gbatemp PM

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well my holiday plans are simple. Enjoy the little things. I do not celebrate christmas because I believe in a different religion. Besides that unfortunately I do not celebrate my birthday either which is on December 24th. Every year it passes by and I do nothing or get anything so my plans are to enjoy the little things. I will be working on college applications and I will also work on getting my permit that way I can get my license before I graduate high school. I look forward to getting something nice with my brother though such as clothes or something. Anyways its not always about gifts although I admit I would totally go berserk if I ever won contests like this or actually get anything at all.

You can contact me here.
GBAtemp PM

Good luck to all of the entries I hope somebody who deserves to wins actually wins rather than somebody who already has stuff. Holiday is about giving but people these days have changed the holiday to mostly getting. Everybody has turned this holiday into greed and if I noticed and and I don't even celebrate it then that's saying something.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will be enjoying all the great (Wii) games that came out these months, watching the (classic) Christmas movies on TV with my family, looking at the christmas tree and christmas lights, and hoping for snow ofcourse!

Primary thing is singing: "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

GBAtemp PM
or
[email protected]

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This world's greediness has seriously just hit me in the face. I had to play the "Santa" figure in my area, as a community service opportunity. I had to ask tons of youngsters what they wanted for Christmas, and they all want the latest technology. It's not Lock Block Legos and Nerf Guns anymore. A whole ton of little kids were like "I want the Samsung S" or "I want an HTC Android" or "I want mah damned iPad!" It's not festive anymore!
frown.gif
It's just a bunch of greedy brats that want to look cooler! And what are they going to do with them? There isn't that joy of running around with Nerf Guns or being a kid with Legos! What the fuck is a six year old going to do with an HTC? What is an eight year old gonna text on his new Smartphone? Christmas, no matter how cheerful it can get, lacks that innocent luster that we had like 7 years ago. No more eggnog and cookies, it's iPad and XBOX 360 Kinect.
frown.gif
We don't even carol anymore!
mad.gif
That's the most upsetting part of it all. The joyous Christmas music is replaced by loud shooters like Call of Duty Black Ops. /endrant

Well, in any case, if I happened to be a raffle winner of this scale, I'd gladly give up the winnings to someone who has a real need for it. There's a bunch more people out there who could use some cheer. I couldn't stomach the fact that I'm taking a needless prize for myself this holiday. Good luck everyone, and there's just under a month to enter! I look forward to announcing the winner on Christmas Eve or Christmas day!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgtO5sebA9U