The 1960/1970/1980/1990/2000's had the best tv shows/movies :)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,576
  • Replies 25
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Let's clarify that I was born in the 2000's, not in the 60/70/80/90's :)
My dad introduced me to some of these shows/movies(He's 50).
The 1970's had the best tv shows, here's some of them:
The Jeffersons (George Jefferson is great);
Happy days (ayy);
The Six Million Dollar Man;
Magnum P.I.;
Chips;
Starsky And Hutch (Best theme song);
A Team;
Knight Rider ( Best into);
Star Trek (Amazing);
Baywatch (Guys and gals running in slow motion);
All of the Rocky movies;
The Spider Man Trilogy;
The Matrix movies;
How I met your mother;
Friends;
According to Jim (I loved this show when I was little);
Mrs. Doubtfire;
Jumanji (the version with Robin Williams);
All 4 of the Shrek movies;
Ace Ventura;
The Mask;
Ace Ventura 2.
(There's also some italian movies but I don't wanna list those because if i did, this list would be huuuuuuuge)
(And let's not talk about all of the cartoons that i grew up with!)

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Italian Movies in the 60´s/70´s and 80´s were really aweseome.:)

A Movie World without Bud Spencer and Terence Hill ? Not really.:D
The classic "Spaghetti Western" - indispensable.
Ercole ? - :bow:
Monumental/Sandal Films - I need more of them...:rofl2:

I love these Italian Movies.:)

D

Deleted User

OP
Italian Movies in the 60´s/70´s and 80´s were really aweseome.:)

A Movie World without Bud Spencer and Terence Hill ? Not really.:D
The classic "Spaghetti Western" - indispensable.
Ercole ? - :bow:
Monumental/Sandal Films - I need more of them...:rofl2:

I love these Italian Movies.:)
ah yes bud spencer (god rest his soul) and terence hill (currently doing a show where's he's a preist -Don Matteo)
Do you know about Paolo Villaggio (God rest his soul too), Lino Banfi and Checco Zalone? They're great comedians, especially Banfi and Villaggio

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Magnum P.I was awesome but the new version is even better. And not having Married with Children or Who's line is it anyway on you list is a terrible crime :rofl2:
honestly i don't even know about these shows... OH CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT THE LOVE BOAT! :rofl2:

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
ah yes bud spencer (god rest his soul) and terence hill (currently doing a show where's he's a preist -Don Matteo)
Do you know about Paolo Villaggio (God rest his soul too), Lino Banfi and Checco Zalone? They're great comedians, especially Banfi and Villaggio

honestly i don't even know about these shows... OH CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT THE LOVE BOAT! :rofl2:

I am sorry,unfortuntely no.
Except of Movies,a few Series and some Eurotelevison Broadcasts like "Festival of San Remo" for example,there where not really broadcasting Italian "Stuff" in Austria in these Days.:(

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I like the 80's movies and TV Shows.
- some of the TV Shows from OP post
- The Fall Guy
- Miami Vice
- Nash Bridges
- Back to the Future 1-3
- Indiana Jones
- the first 3 Star Wars Movies (1977-1983)
- Police Academy
- ALF
I think this would be countles if I would every good movie / show on TV in the 80's ...

D

Deleted User

OP
In the late 80s Married with Children was one of the biggest shows on tv loved by pretty much everyone around the world. Its bloody hilarious.

Totally off topic but I would marry the Italian actor Simone Montedoro in a heartbeat :rofl2:
:rofl2:

I like the 80's movies and TV Shows.
- some of the TV Shows from OP post
- The Fall Guy
- Miami Vice
- Nash Bridges
- Back to the Future 1-3
- Indiana Jones
- the first 3 Star Wars Movies (1977-1983)
- Police Academy
- ALF
I think this would be countles if I would every good movie / show on TV in the 80's ...
oh crap thank you for reminding me of alf, back to the future and police academy!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
28289_8_medium.jpg

D

Deleted User

OP
have you guys ever heard a bout Dylan dog? It's an italian comic about murder. My dad has all of his 100 dylan dog comics (nothing compared to all of my mickey mouse comics) in my room (they look cool). They even made a movie and some games on the commodore 64 and dos about it.
And next to the 100 comics collection there's also Ratman!( a parody of batman that is quite funny if i do say so myself)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
have you guys ever heard a bout Dylan dog? It's an italian comic about murder. My dad has all of his 100 dylan dog comics (nothing compared to all of my mickey mouse comics) in my room (they look cool). They even made a movie and some games on the commodore 64 and dos about it.
And next to the 100 comics collection there's also Ratman!( a parody of batman that is quite funny if i do say so myself)

Sorry,never heard if it.:(

What I never knew,Draghetto Grisù or Grisù il draghetto was an Italian Series.:D
In German it was named "Grisu,der kleine Drache" (Grisu,the little Dragon).

He always yelled at the End of an Episode "Ich werde Feuerwehrmann...." (I am going to be a Fireman.).:D

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Sorry,never heard if it.:(

What I never knew,Draghetto Grisù or Grisù il draghetto was an Italian Series.:D
In German it was named "Grisu,der kleine Drache" (Grisu,the little Dragon).

He always yelled at the End of an Episode "Ich werde Feuerwehrmann...." (I am going to be a Fireman.).:D
I LOVED grisù when I was little!

We got a translated version of Ratman here in Scotland. I loved the character Cinzia Otherside for obvious reasons :rofl2:
ratman was great, the cartoon was good too

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
That...is a lot of decades lol. Makes sense for a lot of amazing media to have released during those years.

50’s has I Love Lucy, which is still one of the best TV shows ever. Even disregarding the fact that I love it for the quirky foreign husband saying things in broken English and the wife who loves to buy things totally being my parents to a T, I think the comedy here holds the test of time.

60’s had the Twilight Zone, giving us some of the best twists and crazy stories on TV. Every year they do a marathon of the episodes on New Years Eve and I never miss it.

70’s had a lot of groundbreaking shows. Dunno even where to begin. You could go for All in the Family, because it spun off into Jefferson’s/Maude/etc, and that show is great even if dated, but I think Good Times had more “heart”. What happens to the dad character, the storyline with Penny, I think her name was, gosh. That was good drama.

80’s TV I probably grew up with the least, out of all the retro decades. Family Ties is dorky these days, but still has some hilarious episodes. Quantum Leap is still something I’ll act like I’ve seen it a million times and go all “ughhh” to but then I’ll sit down and watch every second of it.

The 90’s has the peak Simpsons alone, and really that’s all you could ever ask for. But the 90s also had Friends, which I think is still my favorite sitcom. There’s also Fraiser and ER and Roseann, and so many others. I could go on for days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?