The best Marvel vs Capcom pre-order deal?

Which is the best one for you?

• Blockbuster shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GAME shirt

• Gamestop shirt

• HMV shirt

• The Hut shirt

• Xtravision shirt

• Indie shirt

• Comic book

• Steelbook case

• Total voters

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So Marvel vs Capcom 3 will be out worldwide by Friday! I am so pumped! With simplified controls and HD graphics, it's nice that the third iteration of one of the best games of my childhood will finally be back in my library (and the announcement of my fave character Shuma-Gorath as DLC just got me pumped even more!) I am also a "pre-order freak" but only if the deals are brilliant, and let me tell you the MvC3 offers are really good. The offers range from shirts of different colours and artworks, a comic book and a steelbook edition (which I'm personally getting)

So let me ask you guys, which pre-order deal looks best for you. It doesn't matter if you're pre-ordering it or not, but if you are then please say which one and where are you getting it exactly. My only gripe is that you people in America have the option to get the shirt, steelbook case and comic book in one package!

Vote away!
smile.gif

Blockbuster.jpg

GAME.jpg

Gamestop.jpg

HMV.jpg

The-HUT.jpg

Xtravision.jpg
[title:Other retailers shirt]
Indies.jpg

ShopTo.jpg

MVC3-steelbook-mockuF760DF.jpg

Information taken from this site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    JakobAir @ JakobAir: Damn, I haven't been on here in while. My wife and I went on a mushroom trip like 10 years ago...