The BIG Football Thread

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Outstanding result. 4-2 makes it a lil closer but as i said to my neighbour, you would fully expect to do better at home no matter the result tonight. Honestly well done!

Your night gets better as we're 1 down at HT. This mob aren't bad at all and i like the look of their captian. Very good on the ball and suits our style....

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Outstanding result. 4-2 makes it a lil closer but as i said to my neighbour, you would fully expect to do better at home no matter the result tonight. Honestly well done!

Your night gets better as we're 1 down at HT. This mob aren't bad at all and i like the look of their captian. Very good on the ball and suits our style....
Celtic are playing quite good just the final ball letting them down.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely but the old leaky defending is back. Just not had the same rhythm as recent weeks but thats credit to Bodo they've absolutely nullified us. That 3rd was a peach tho!

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah... I don't disagree, I'm certainly not a fan either but I certainly feel for the shop staff if they lose their jobs out of it. I don't know if they have a chain of stores or just the onsite store but ticket office staff and the likes are certainly innocent. Even stadium tour staff (harking back to my prev job)

Isn't Bournemouth Russian owned too? Is the same action being taken with them?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah... I don't disagree, I'm certainly not a fan either but I certainly feel for the shop staff if they lose their jobs out of it. I don't know if they have a chain of stores or just the onsite store but ticket office staff and the likes are certainly innocent. Even stadium tour staff (harking back to my prev job)

Isn't Bournemouth Russian owned too? Is the same action being taken with them?

no idea mate.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
AFC Bournemouth's Russian-born owner Maxim Demin, who is not an oligarch and is a UK Citizen will not be subject to sanctions.

Posted 7 days ago on Dorset.live
Fantastic source of journalism for a Glaswegian :D

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
AFC Bournemouth's Russian-born owner Maxim Demin, who is not an oligarch and is a UK Citizen will not be subject to sanctions.

Posted 7 days ago on Dorset.live
Fantastic source of journalism for a Glaswegian :D

The sad reality 99.99+% of Russian are not oligarch and those people will take the pain of Putin's war and oligarch will be in they yachts enjoying the sun as we speak.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately true.

It's another example of how this shits affecting absolutely everything. I was rather hoping the only major impact to football was our game with Ukraine. I have serious doubts about it going ahead at all anytime before the world cup starts..... If it does....

There's a tongue in cheek line going round up here that the war is a conspiracy to keep Scotland out of another world cup! And Aaron Ramsey's just on a Welsh spy mission!!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im so angry right now, hulk would be Gandhi next to me.

i hate everything about simeone
5 years without a trophy just isn't good enough for a huge team like Utd. There needs to be some serious changes made from the top to the bottom. Half the team don't seem to even try or look like they care about playing for Utd.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: