The BIG Football Thread

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Manchester United just won the English Supercup against Chelsea!
Fantastic game, with goals of Valencia (nice assist of Rooney), Hernandez 'Chicharito' (really funny), Kalou (boo
wink2.gif
) and Berbatov (nice finishing)

Good old Scholesy played a magnificent match, absolutely stunning performance, and was named Man of the Match.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Satangel said:
Fantastic game, with goals of Valencia (nice assist of Rooney), Hernandez 'Chicharito' (really funny), Kalou (boo
wink2.gif

Good old Scholesy played a magnificent match, absolutely stunning performance, and was named Man of the Match.

THe community shield is just a glorified friendly. THE championship season started yesterday and the Swans lost to Hull. Not to surprising, we always start slow.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
emigre said:
Satangel said:
wink2.gif

THe community shield is just a glorified friendly. THE championship season started yesterday and the Swans lost to Hull. Not to surprising, we always start slow.

True, but it was a really entertaining match, and I liked the effectiveness and the creativity from the duo Berbatov and Chicharito.
Also nice to see Man U win against Chelsea for a while
rolleyes.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Happy with Newcastle's transfer dealings, Tiote and Ben Arfa are great additions to the squad, particularly the latter - we've been crying out for someone to link our midfield to Carroll.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hahahhahah Barca ownage in the champions league, 5-1 suck that!
tongue.gif
I feel bad for Valencia from Man Utd not being able to play this season
cry.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
My team is Crystal Palace. SHUT UP, LET ME EXPLAIN. When I was about 3, they were on TV. Cup final or something. I dunno. Long time ago. My dad asked me which I was supporting and being 3 at the time I picked the one which sounded best in my head. Now it's 20 years later and I'm too bone idle to switch allegiance.

I also keep a close eye on Reading, as it's technically my home town, Coventry because I live here and actually worked at the stadium for about 18 months, so I like seeing Coventry play big home games so I know the ass hats I used to work with are all rushed off their feet, and I keep an eye on Bournemouth because a girl I know went to university there.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Chelsea 3-4 Newcastle
yay.gif

You do the Ameobi and your turn around,
That's what it's all about
Hey!
Wooooaaaahhhh Shola Ameobi!

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Berbatov playing like a man possessed. Or maybe he IS, what with that vacant stare into (mostly) empty space most of the time. The bicycle kick (overhead kick) was pure awesome, though

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
I don't like soccer because of it having no salary cap in my opinion that really sucks I like the game but not the system.Leauges should have caps.
lol, "america's pastime" (aka baseball) doesn't have caps either, what with the yankees just spending jillions.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami357 said:
I don't like soccer because of it having no salary cap in my opinion that really sucks I like the game but not the system.Leauges should have caps.
lol, "america's pastime" (aka baseball) doesn't have caps either, what with the yankees just spending jillions.
I never said I like baseball in fact thats a reason I hate baseball you shouldnt be assuming things.

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shinigami357 said:
I never said I like baseball in fact thats a reason I hate baseball you shouldnt be assuming things.

Never said you did. I was stating a fact same as you. salaries aren't everything to sports, you know. Just ask real madrid.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bump it was a good saturday, im kind of dissapointed in Chelsea not scoring but atleast Barcelona played amazing in their second half vs Valencia for the 2-1 win, David Villa need to improve his finishing but overall good game.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: