triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, after reading this thread, it seems you can money off TF2 items... I am amazed. The small amount of time I play, I just go into Attack & Defend. Didn't know there was this market going on! How do I get in on it? :ninja:

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow, after reading this thread, it seems you can money off TF2 items... I am amazed. The small amount of time I play, I just go into Attack & Defend. Didn't know there was this market going on! How do I get in on it? :ninja:
Check the first page, there are several useful links there. That's how I got started. And add some GBAtemp Steam people on your Steam, that are people you can at least somewhat trust, which is so important in this world. Check the sticky of Steam Community for that.

BTW, your current inventory is worth about 0.20 USD at the moment, so really, nothing. Good luck though, it can rise pretty quickly :)

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Check the first page, there are several useful links there. That's how I got started. And add some GBAtemp Steam people on your Steam, that are people you can at least somewhat trust, which is so important in this world. Check the sticky of Steam Community for that.

BTW, your current inventory is worth about 0.20 USD at the moment, so really, nothing. Good luck though, it can rise pretty quickly :)
I have you, Joe88, and Fudge. I don't think Fudge trades on Steam, so I will chat with you and Joe. Hopefully I can start doing this.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

I have you, Joe88, and Fudge. I don't think Fudge trades on Steam, so I will chat with you and Joe. Hopefully I can start doing this.
Not to discourage you or something but don't get any ideas of making big money or even making money at all in the coming month or so. It's going to take some time to get a steady supply of keys to sell. A LOT of time that is, months.

Reactions: 1 person

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay, one of my IRL friends hasn't played TF2 in quite some time, and he's offering me his backpack. There's not really anything of value in it, BUT there is a Naughty Winter crate in it.... Judging from the TF2Wiki it seems worth a lot of keys.
It's not tradable since he's F2P though, how can I get it? Via gift wrapping?

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Okay, one of my IRL friends hasn't played TF2 in quite some time, and he's offering me his backpack. There's not really anything of value in it, BUT there is a Naughty Winter crate in it.... Judging from the TF2Wiki it seems worth a lot of keys.

Buy a 0.30 dollar items xD

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

The other items are worth near nothing. I just want that one item, so maybe I can use gift wrap?

Besides, to buy a 0.3 USD item I need to pay 5 euros to Steam Wallet. Not really handy

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gamebanana.com/tf2/scripts/4932

How should I go about making this be linked at the top of all my scripts? thanks!

Copy all that text into a file named 'clear.cfg' into

\Steam\steamapps\[yourusername]\team fortress 2\tf\cfg

Then in the class configs

scout.cfg
demoman.cfg
engineer.cfg
heavyweapons.cfg
medic.cfg
pyro.cfg
sniper.cfg
soldier.cfg
spy.cfg

put in

exec clear.cfg

in the top line (create class cfg files if you don't have any)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The other items are worth near nothing. I just want that one item, so maybe I can use gift wrap?

Besides, to buy a 0.3 USD item I need to pay 5 euros to Steam Wallet. Not really handy
you are screwed

as soon as you open tf2 to wrap it the crate will disappear/erased
theres nothing you can do since its untradable :(

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

you are screwed

Indeed, Naughty Winter crates will disappear upon launch of TF2 since they're not meant to exist out of the winter holiday period and even if there was a way to trade it, it wouldn't be possible to open it since the key needed to do so does not exist as they've all been turned into normal keys.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

you are screwed

you are screwed

Indeed, Naughty Winter crates will disappear upon launch of TF2 since they're not meant to exist out of the winter holiday period and even if there was a way to trade it, it wouldn't be possible to open it since the key needed to do so does not exist as they've all been turned into normal keys.
Okay then, thanks both. Guess I won't take anything from his BP then, the other items are just normal weapons....

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was surprised I hadn't found that backpack value guestimator sooner. Suddenly considering making a comeback to make my millions... and it even appears to account for differing values for specific levels.

http://backpack.tf/id/injected11

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing they ever did was not give them a hat http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Cheater%27s_Lament
but many people who used idle programs still got the hat

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3