The GBAtemp Skin contest!!!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I really like what you've done, bojzi
smile.gif

but I agree with Issac, the mascot looks misplaced...

D

Deleted User

reminds me of the videogamemuseum site that ReyVGM does.

oh... never been to that site, i'll look it up...
smile.gif

to the other comments, thanks, i'll try to follow your advice
wink.gif

edit: i just went to the vgmuseum... hummm... the same basic colors, great minds think alike i guess (although the designs don't have anything in common except that, and the colors were picked because of the top banner).
oh yeah, and about the colorfulness, well, i thought that we needed a little something fresh, because the staff said that the skin is going to be an alternative to this default one that is in shades of blue, and the alternative should be a little more fresh, interesting.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hehe.. this should be something for me to do... cause I go to a certain school... like some go to art school.... (senior school / high school) I go to one that mixes computers, webpages, media, and design
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

yeah, that's damn nice!
smile.gif

my last cart broke down two months ago and i really can't afford one because it's 100$ for a 128mbit shitty one (the one that broke down, it's not possible to get any other)
wink.gif

Asha Kai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just got my idea for the banner finished.. HERE
its still needs some work and the buttons putting on it..
but what do you think so far.. any comments apritiated.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey bojzi, i'm not sure you can have different colored headers on the portal. They are all one image that is repeated, and they all use that same image...so they all have to use the same color =\ The same image is used for the headers on the board index, too.
Unless of course someone felt like some major php modding
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

Hey bojzi, i'm not sure you can have different colored headers on the portal. They are all one image that is repeated, and they all use that same image...so they all have to use the same color =\ The same image is used for the headers on the board index, too.
tongue.gif

well, it would wonder me if the portal script for invision doesn't allow various designs for each of the columns... I'm not using Invision myself, I use SMF with SSI and can design even any table the way i want. As I see it there are 2 possible solutions:

1. The mods search it out a little bit (there's a fair chance that the portal does have the option to alternate designs or that someone made a mod like that).
2. The mods have the possibilty to use any of the three given options (eg. blue, green, yellow) and use it for the whole site.

Peace out
wink.gif

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif

well, it would wonder me if the portal script for invision doesn't allow various designs for each of the columns... I'm not using Invision myself, I use SMF with SSI and can design even any table the way i want. As I see it there are 2 possible solutions:

1. The mods search it out a little bit (there's a fair chance that the portal does have the option to alternate designs or that someone made a mod like that).
2. The mods have the possibilty to use any of the three given options (eg. blue, green, yellow) and use it for the whole site.

Peace out
wink.gif
As far as i know, we are running the included Invision portal, and it does not support that function. But your right, maybe a mod has been released, who knows. But option 2 sounds more like what we all have to deal with..

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dang dang, you have 4 days left to work on the skin...

and win a Xrom 512
I might have to pull out of this one..unless some time magically creates itself for me
tongue.gif

[EDIT]
Zomg, the portal!
This took way too long
sleep.gif

Its basically just a color edit... I didnt want to get all crazy and require insane amount sof PHP modding-this way the skin runs nice and smooth and there are no headaches when installing it....
I'll get around to buttons at a later date/if i win....
Portal:
http://www.closerapart.org/kyoji/skinprev.jpg
Index:
http://www.closerapart.org/kyoji/skinprevindex.jpg
http://www.closerapart.org/kyoji/skinprevpost.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not 4th of July yet