The Great Ace Attorney 2 - Episode 1+2 English Patch Released

dgs2_ep1+2_release.jpg

The partial translation patch for The Great Ace Attorney 2 - The Resolve of Ryuunosuke Naruhodou (Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2) Episode 1+2 is out for 3DS! Android to follow in a few days. You can grab it at the link below.

Update:
  • 2.0.1: Fixed bug in the patcher that would make it not detect some digital versions of the game

ENG 2.0.0

Download: https://scarletstudy.gq/download/
Typos and errors can be reported here:

Notes:

• Fully translated Episode 1 and 2
  • DGS1 has been improved as well:
    • Fixed many typos and polished the script
    • More informative chapter select
    • Complete eManual
    • Texture improvements in Episode 1

Requirements:

• 3DS with CFW
  • Full physical or eShop copy of Dai Gyakuten Saiban

Our website
Twitter
FAQ
Translation Notes
Credits
GBAtemp project thread

Last edited by Uwabami,

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That probably depends on the supposed official translation that seemingly leaked and has been rated. If that comes out, as most people are assuming it will at this point, there may be little motivation to continue with this translation. On the other hand, many people, including myself, would still like this to be completed either way due to the inevitable differences between the official and unofficial translations. It also is probably the only chance we will have to play it in English on the 3DS.

I imagine the reason we haven't heard anything is that the team don't know themselves yet.

Ah. Is there some date where we would know by then if an official translation were to be released?

Graxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah. Is there some date where we would know by then if an official translation were to be released?
Not really. The same day it was rated Tales from the Borderlands was also rated on the Switch by the same ratings board and it was announced a while later in a Nintendo Direct. It has been a while since then, but maybe Capcom are holding it back for a reveal around E3 time or something like that. It isn't a Switch release only as it was rated on PS4 too, so I suspect they wouldn't announce it on a Nintendo Direct unlike Tales from the Borderlands, which came out on other platforms years ago, but is only now coming to Switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...