Gaming The Last Rock Band 3 DLC

maharito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a piece of DLC that Harmonix gave away for free that, ironically, is now one of the hardest to find. "I Still Believe" by Frank Turner was made freely available as a sort of promotion for Rock Band 4. I have little to no interest in playing RB4 because I love the keyboard and the real guitar/controller that Squier made (which also works with Rocksmith). But when RB4 released, "I Still Believe" became RB4 exclusive. It appears downloadable on the RB Store, but it can't actually be downloaded. The original download link 404s now. (For reference: and https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...k-Turner/cf09dc65-cc25-41a3-be4f-d4dfd98b3e2c )

Since this DLC was never sold, and I don't know where else to turn, I thought I just might ask the peanut gallery if there's any hope of me ever getting this on my RGH...

maharito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arrrrgh...does anyone know an appropriate chatroom or forum where you could ask about this kind of thing? It's so frustrating because I know thousands and thousands of people have this, but I have no way of finding them. Same goes for any other delisted/unbuyable DLC out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...