The McDonalds McRib is made of AWESOME!!!!

Renegade_R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mcrib4kn.jpg

They brought it to Canada!!

The advertisements say they brought it back but it was actually never here in the first place.

THE Mc-FUCKING-RIB IS AWESOME@!@!@!@

The chemically enhanced sauce is just full of AWESOME.

Edit: The sandwich is fucking 15cm!!! ZOMG~

Renegade_R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As far as I can remember...it was probably just like a 2 month thing like the McPizza...damn that McPizza was shit....I don't count that as a menu item if I can't remember it.

Edit: Who's tried McDonalds in China? Man it kicks ass! They don't serve wuss-food there...they serve CHICKEN WINGS AND PORK BURGERS!!!! Also cause it costs like 10% of the price here.

hksrb25s14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn!!!! @#$% Canada, I worship the McRib!!! .... Must Have.... *Drooling......... It's a Orgy... When tasted.
COME BACK MCRIB to the USA!!! the onlything that is close is Subways rib sandwhich....

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Renegade_R said:
thebobevil said:
Every country has had the McRib, at some point.
Actually because of the McRib being made of pork, many countries couldn't have the McRib because...well yeah.

You are making too high an assumption about it's actual meat content
wink.gif

Renegade_R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its true...when I went to McDonalds the other day...EVERYONE WAS EATING THE McRIB!!! Even those who looked like they couldn't eat pork (maybe they don't know?).

Its an orgy of flavour which can't be explain.
The subway rib sandwich doesn't even come close...I've tried enough 'rib' sandwiches and nothing comes close to the chemically enhanced flavour of the McRib.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love them too, no matter what the meat (or meat-byproduct or meat substitue) may be. The secret is that red sauce (perhaps even the same sauce that they serve in Chinese buffets
wink.gif

Now you can fully understand the Ribwich parody on The Simpsons. Get ready to go on tour!

Renegade_R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
Lol just tried it out, it's alright, but the fish burgers are still #1 on the menu.
Yeah my wife thinks the same way as you. She likes the fish burgers over the McRib...its gotta be the tartar sauce.

You know what...McDonalds here in Toronto doesn't accept those coupons they sent in the mail on McRibs...they advertised the McRib in the coupon book but don't accept the coupons on McRibs...I was pissed that day cause I had to buy two McRibs at full price instead of one free....
mad.gif

Lazycus: If the sauce on the McRib is really the red sauce from 'Chinese' restaurants...my life will become full of despair and sorrow. Because it took me a very long time to realize that the red-sauce isn't of Chinese origin...heck or even asian origin.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Renegade_R said:
PharaohsVizier said:
Lol just tried it out, it's alright, but the fish burgers are still #1 on the menu.
Yeah my wife thinks the same way as you. She likes the fish burgers over the McRib...its gotta be the tartar sauce.

You know what...McDonalds here in Toronto doesn't accept those coupons they sent in the mail on McRibs...they advertised the McRib in the coupon book but don't accept the coupons on McRibs...I was pissed that day cause I had to buy two McRibs at full price instead of one free....
mad.gif

Lazycus: If the sauce on the McRib is really the red sauce from 'Chinese' restaurants...my life will become full of despair and sorrow. Because it took me a very long time to realize that the red-sauce isn't of Chinese origin...heck or even asian origin.
You have the read the fine print. It will alway say something like. "Only at participating restaurants"

Renegade_R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And apparently these participating restaurants won't accept these coupons on McRibs...while some McDonalds don't even sell the McRib OR the Fillet-o-Fish...that's lame...real lame...

Oh BTW, you haven't lived until you've been to KFC in China and try the Beijing Fried Chicken Roll...holy shit that is the greatest experience ever!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Westside said:
VVoltz said:
Mmm... never saw this on the menu.

Offtopic: Jesus McGod > Clay Moore
Let me add to that:
Claymore > Jesus McGod > Clay Moore
error.jpg