United States
AEyNnuC.jpg

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We all know this isn't true. The Switch is far more powerful than the Wii and Gamecube yet there where better looking games on both of those.
5 years in and gamefreak is still showing that they are not ready to move on to console development. either the games are too detailed and run like crap in the case of 3ds or it's just the same graphics as would be on 3ds slapped onto a console...and yet remarkably still running like crap

Reactions: LeNoobio

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I now have to look into if it was taken literally cause if it's just the first Son's the First daughters either got lucky and were skipped due to a loophole or had a Boo item on hand.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My back would kill for one of those instead of sitting on the floor
don't buy "gaming chairs". Get a decent office chair that's only a fraction of the cost. Heck, I am using an office chair from work - they decided to get new ones, throwing out the "old" ones (only a few years old) and I was allowed to take one of those back home for free.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't buy "gaming chairs". Get a decent office chair that's only a fraction of the cost. Heck, I am using an office chair from work - they decided to get new ones, throwing out the "old" ones (only a few years old) and I was allowed to take one of those back home for free.
any old chair would do, better than sitting on the ground

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I do prefer a good office chair, cost 1/5 of gaming one and is the same or better.
on Home Center (a ripoff of Home Depot) here on my city, a "Gaming Chair cost ~250 USD but the exactly same chair with out colors is called "CEO chair" and cost only 75 USD, the rarest thing all gaming chairs was sold on the very first week two months after there are lots of CEO ones.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    ^^ This :rofl2:
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    i didnt feel very well in school cuz there was too much noise for me to handle
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also im gonna redownload touhou 8 bc the other day i accidentaly deleted it (and also try to beat it with other characters and harder difficulties)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Sensory overloads suck.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I totally get that.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pro ultra tip: eat a bunch of Skittles or imitation gold flakes before leaving a duece in the shower for girlfriend, makes it flashy and classy.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol that guy is funny! Following.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back. i had to help my mom with some documents
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i tried to "neutralize" the noise by hmmmm'ing but people told me to shut up
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i was covering my ears
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do not resuscitate form? Jk nvm
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Humming will never cover the sound of a fart
    +3
    Although if you can harmonize the humming and your own fart.... It could be a new form of music
    +2
    Maybe throw in some mumble rap
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You gotta practise, and know the tone of your farts, then you can master the skill, young grassfarter
    +2
    A new J Lo song is born
    +1
    Sure it's shit but the live concert, you can practically smell her enthusiasm
    I bet people would actually pay to see her farting into a microphone
    At the end of the concert she rips the foam rubber part of the microphone off and throws it into the crowd a lucky fan snatches it starts sniffing it vigorously!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At the end of the concert she rips the foam rubber part of the microphone off and throws it into...