Croatia
1700952538777.png

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished super mario rpg and considering peach can slap a tank for 200 damage I can only imagine what her upgraded strength with those gauntlets would be and that's terrifying. What's worse is that peach can just walk up the stairs kill mario and then rez him and repeat until she's bored.

Reactions: Veho

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Just finished super mario rpg and considering peach can slap a tank for 200 damage I can only imagine what her upgraded strength with those gauntlets would be and that's terrifying. What's worse is that peach can just walk up the stairs kill mario and then rez him and repeat until she's bored.
Incels: "bawww, Princess Peach is a defenseless and delicate flower, she doesn't fight, Super Mario movie ruined everything"
Meanwhile, the Princess:

cD7oe8K.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incels: "bawww, Princess Peach is a defenseless and delicate flower, she doesn't fight, Super Mario movie ruined everything"
Meanwhile, the Princess:

cD7oe8K.gif
Fun part is I believe that's a steel fan and a solid cast iron pan. Which for those who don't know weigh like 10lbs at that size for the pan and if its a combat steel fan 2lb and she's swinging them at least at 60mph which means she's hitting home runs with cookware and personal cooling devices.

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It reminds me of a similar DOS virus that would ask you to pick a random number. If the user loses, then their entire HDD is formatted. Or else they would win, and they would tell you to use your computer tomorrow; otherwise, they would have to play the game again. I don't know what this virus was called, though.

EDIT (found it):

Last edited by SylverReZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3