Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
To do a Nocto: do not understand a joke and ask for clarification

-From English GBATemp dictionary
The new movie features Shadow and the teaser music seems to hint that the plot will follow Sonic Adventure 2. The Shadow backstory that is presented in SA2 and reinforced in Shadow The Hedgehog is that he lived with Gerald Robotnik, Eggman's grandad and his 2nd cousin, Maria Robotnik that was killed by the defense agency GUN and made Shadow the broody character he is. There may be excitment that Maria is in the Movie, I guess, but not really that she is killed.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a friend that's more furry then a certain someone on this forum and on our first day of playing palworld we spawn in and get immediately raided since it's his server he's setup enough to have spheres ready and when that thing came running it was like he'd been waiting his whole life for it. Now I've refused to believe they programed this in but after catching one he didn't notice the one creeping up from behind and when I say this man went through all the 50 shades of Grey style moans in 5 secs it was bad enough one guy just left.

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

BakerMan

My Metal Gear is Rising
Trophies
a Genshin Impact player's sweat scented basement
XP
Country
United States
I have a friend that's more furry then a certain someone on this forum and on our first day of playing palworld we spawn in and get immediately raided since it's his server he's setup enough to have spheres ready and when that thing came running it was like he'd been waiting his whole life for it. Now I've refused to believe they programed this in but after catching one he didn't notice the one creeping up from behind and when I say this man went through all the 50 shades of Grey style moans in 5 secs it was bad enough one guy just left.
does the person on this forum's name rhyme with nuke tiny whores?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BakerMan, Interesting trivia about dictionaries and Psi, I'm a direct descendant of the guy... +1