LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Random people leaving opinions on a public notice made by a public company in a public place in view of the public, as it were, can fully expect to have said opinions scrutinized.
Scrutinized, maybe. Radicalize, no. And what they are doing here is radicalizing that opinion, in the name of the one saying it.
For that, doesn't matter where he said it, you just can't do that.

And if they don't want to be misunderstood they should elaborate.
Again, no. Free speech means you can express yourself, one is not forced to elaborate simply because the one who don't agree will use his words against him, even if he wasn't trying to say anything bad.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Scrutinized, maybe. Radicalize, no. And what they are doing here is radicalizing that opinion, in the name of the one saying it.
For that, doesn't matter where he said it, you just can't do that.

I wouldn't call either of the positions "radical" in and of themselves. And I didn't ascribe any one of them to Preston here.

I'm just saying how the same opinion can come from two opposite positions, and we don't know which without examining the bigger picture.

Again, no. Free speech means you can express yourself, one is not forced to elaborate simply because the one who don't agree will use his words against him, even if he wasn't trying to say anything bad.
No. Without any points of context or reference that would explain the post, whoever reads it can (and will) interpret it however they want. Nobody is "forcing" him to elaborate, he's not tied to a chair until he writes a 500 word paragraph on the subject. But if he leaves it vague, ambiguous and open to interpretation, then he can't complain if people ask for clarification, or misinterpret it. "Death of the author" and all that.
Again, I was saying how you can't draw any conclusions based on just a screenshot taken out of context.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
false, because the wooden is not organic, the vegans will puke for the blood, that guillotine is a gender offender because is a phallic symbol but also have a hole. so after months (or even years) of discussion nothing will be done.
Right that's it, I'm adding you to the guillotining list.
Don't worry tho, you've got a while - first we've got to get through every politician, CEO etc.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...