pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm sorta out of the loop with mobile Pokémon games.. I assume it's trash? Even below the others..

No, no, on the contrary. It's the greatest mobile game ever. There is no point to it - on purpose. You "train" you Magikarp, and jump with it on a league that I'm not sure it is not endless, until you beat a certain level or your Magikarp gets taken and eaten by a Pidgey. There is no microtransactions, no pay-to-win and probably no win at all. It's hilarious.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No, no, on the contrary. It's the greatest mobile game ever. There is no point to it - on purpose. You "train" you Magikarp, and jump with it on a league that I'm not sure it is not endless, until you beat a certain level or your Magikarp gets taken and eaten by a Pidgey. There is no microtransactions, no pay-to-win and probably no win at all. It's hilarious.
Is it based on that episode of Pokemon Journeys where Goh enters his Magikarp into a jumping contest? That was a fun episode. His Magikarp reached orbit and got disqualified because rules say the Magikarp has to land too. It did land - at the end of the next episode I think. On top of Team Rocket.

Reactions: pustal and jt_1258

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Is it based on that episode of Pokemon Journeys where Goh enters his Magikarp into a jumping contest? That was a fun episode. His Magikarp reached orbit and got disqualified because rules say the Magikarp has to land too. It did land - at the end of the next episode I think. On top of Team Rocket.

I haven't followed the series since Johto but probably it's the way around. The game is from 2017.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I haven't followed the series since Johto but probably it's the way around. The game is from 2017.
I just checked, Journeys are from 2019 so you're probably right, the episode is a reference to the game.
I never really followed the show but my kids got hooked on it recently so now I'm forced to watch :ha:

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e1d3daJ0HE