Not open for further replies.

dualscreenman

Trophies
Website
kodewerx.net
XP
Country
United States
I have a lot of my work for all systems (including NDS) at GSHI.

A lot of my newer stuff is at Kodewerx, though.
http://kodewerx.net/forum/search.php?keywo...0&submit=Search

Most of those threads have my work there (besides rules and metorid, lulz), although you should probably just search for all of my posts in Handheld hacking in threads not created by me.
http://kodewerx.net/forum/search.php?keywo...0&submit=Search
To spare you some searching, I haven't done any Metorid, Pokemans, or MKDS work.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First off, thank you for putting the time and effort into this!

Am fed up with weeds messing up my town and being broke in Animal crossing so thought i`d try this cheating malarkey out.

With the revised animal crossing rom, when using the cheat in your dat file, the game simply freezes on loading. When loading with the cheats disabled it deletes all cash and items!

Just thought you`d like to know, it may be fine with the first release of the rom, but I haven't tried it.

Thanks again, keep up the good workÂ
wub.gif
White screen happens to everyone, but Grimalkin claims it works fine for him. I haven't tried it since patching my kernal so it might work (im using AC 1.0). Try patching your kernal and report back.

dualscreenman

Trophies
Website
kodewerx.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and I apologize, but I didn't find the Game IDs for most of the games I made cheats for because I either never used the codes outside the emulator, or I was using my real AR for cheating. (Now it's lost...
frown.gif
, but Chishm's Nitro Hax rox my socks
yaynds.gif
)

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, and I apologize, but I didn't find the Game IDs for most of the games I made cheats for because I either never used the codes outside the emulator, or I was using my real AR for cheating. (Now it's lost...
frown.gif
, but Chishm's Nitro Hax rox my socks
yaynds.gif
)

Perfectly fine, I can pull the Game IDs from the roms or perhaps somewhere else.

btw: if anyone actually read my other post(and found the hidden bit at the end). I'm kidding about updating once a week. I'll update whenever I have codes.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Release Two - 11-06-07rev1 (Update will be added when I find somewhere with an unrestrictive firewall)

Added:
The Simpsons Game (U) - kenobi
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - Translated 2.2(J) - Same codes as before, but for the new Translation Patch.
Backlight Codes added to Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (J)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (U) - Hiei-YYH

MegaMan Zx Advent fixed not being able to select more than one code.
Fixed other "stupid" mistakes.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the input. How does one patch ones kernal? It does sound extremely kinky one must say!

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would make a tutorial on how to do that, but I myself don't even know what it does. Other than let's you use more codes...

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the input. How does one patch ones kernal? It does sound extremely kinky one must say!
You can get a prepatched 1.11 kernel from the opening post. If you want to do it yourself. head over to Yasu's NDS page, download r4bugfix2.zip, extract the .exe and drop your R4 1.11 _DS_MENU.DAT on it to patch it.

It fixes bugs on R4's Action Replay cheat engine. Don't ask me which or what cheats are affected though.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Database updated. Enjoy, there might be a few changes done tonight, so let me know if you have problems with some of the cheats, tell me here and now, first ones get priority.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Next Update:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (U) - Hiei-YYH
Mario Party DS (J) - Hiei-YYH; Not sure if this is necessary >.>; I mean it's Mario Party
Tony Hawks: Proving Grounds (U) - Codejunkies

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, I was going to post those codes. Looks like I don't need to. =p
Just give me a PM if you need anything.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'll look into converting it. Do you want just straight html coding? Or with a layout and such?

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, done with that. =p
Download link is right: here. Feel free to change anything you see fit. It's pretty linear and straightforward.

Preview is found: here

EDIT: Whoops seems like I messed up linking the thumbnailed images (the last three) If you can fix it that would be great. The way I intended to link them is the same way I did in the PM I sent you of the original tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...