Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry...but this has to go down as the worst podcast, ever.
mthrnite's segment was funny once again, though
wink.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Best webcast ever!
biggrin.gif

hadrian was lol. you were on fire! It's good you can say what you think without the fanboys jumping down your throat.

Spikey - get SKATE! awesome game
smile.gif

You guys are best when you just talk about nothing I reckon. I can get my gaming news from lots of places.

mthrnite...what can I say. Awesome as always
happy.gif

I

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This podcast was great! I laughed a lot of times in the bus, people were looking at me weirdly
tongue.gif

Hrthdrian was funny, Spikey was funny, Lagman's big rip was funny but his voice could sometimes not be understood.

Now to wait until there's going to be a video podcast
tongue.gif

hevyhomie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This podcast was great! I laughed a lot of times in the bus, people were looking at me weirdly
tongue.gif

Hrthdrian was funny, Spikey was funny, Lagman's big rip was funny but his voice could sometimes not be understood.

Now to wait until there's going to be a video podcast
tongue.gif

video podcast would be great, if and only if, they had something important to show
i would suggest that you guys put up some video reviews of latest flash carts(and since some of your reviews are old as hell, please update your thoughts on what you think of some old flashcarts) along with the video podcast; show some ds/psp/360/ps3/wii//ps2 accessories; have a funny little skit (kind of like x-play or something), and also you should try to get interviews from flashcart or game publishers or even famous homebrew scene people

now that would be great

p.s. now come to think of it, you guys should review homebrew software(games, etc.)

srry for so many suggestions
rolleyes.gif

vapour99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
randomgaming.tk
XP
Country
Canada
I stopped listening half way through. It was an abysmal attempt, the english guy was just offensive while evryone else filled in the pauses with ummm's and even longer pauses.

I give it 1.5 out of 5.

really, just terrible, I would rather cut my ears off than listen to this drivel.

the 1.5 comes from robodave, who didn't actally answer a single question anyways and was produced offsite.

like comon, if your going to make a podcast at least plan it out a little bit and try, I've made better podcasts than this and thats sayng something.

EDIT: I didn't listen to most of it anyways.... It kinda scared me that these people where in charge down here and didn't have any interest in the DS or where offensive.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I stopped listening half way through. It was an abysmal attempt, the english guy was just offensive while evryone else filled in the pauses with ummm's and even longer pauses.

it SUCKS! I give it 1.5 out of 5.

really, just terrible, I would rather cut my ears off than listen to this drivel.

the 1.5 comes from robodave, who didn't actally answer a single question anyways and was produced offsite.

like comon, if your going to make a podcast at least plan it out a little bit and try, I've made better podcasts than this and thats sayng something.
Mthrnite's section is always recorded off-site, and there isn't really a 'site' to begin with, as the crew are from all around the world. I do agree that Hadrian could be a little less offensive though...
And nobody's forcing you to listen to it... If you don't like it, post feedback here and don't listen to it.

- Sam

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dunno which of you said that but I've been using my R4 for more than 6 months and it's still working fine. Maybe because I'm not using it as much as you do, but I haven't had any trouble with it yet[except for it freezes randomly sometimes. I had to put a piece of paper between the card and the slot]

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...